Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming After three months i finally finished witcher 3 and all the dlc

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Geralt

What a based game, what a ride it has been. Goodbye Geralt. :cryfeels:

Shit, you wanna talk about sad? Red dead 2 was sad. Arthur sacrifices himself for John, who works and fights like an animal to build a better life for his literal hooker of a wife and child only for John to later be killed during the events of the first game.

Also TW3 was gay. It just does the whole "this is GRITTY fantasy bro WHOA did you see that that was ASS yea this is some SLOW DOWN was that a BOOB o yea welcome to the witchery OH FUCK LOOK A LESBIAN yea bro this isn't ur dad's fantasy OH SHIT AN ASS AGAIN WOW" meme.

BTW, Dutch was a fucking hero driven mad by the system. Unironic best game(s) of all time.

It's an interactive movie made by numales for numales. Never play games like that again

Shit, you wanna talk about sad? Red dead 2 was sad. Arthur sacrifices himself for John, who works and fights like an animal to build a better life for his literal hooker of a wife and child only for John to later be killed during the events of the first game.

BTW, Dutch was a fucking hero driven mad by the system. Unironic best game(s) of all time.
I really need to play red dead redemption 2 and definitely will. But the next game i play will be borderlands 3.

2 is actually good. Very little subversion for a 2018 title tbqh.

Also TW3 was gay. It just does the whole "this is GRITTY fantasy bro WHOA did you see that that was ASS yea this is some SLOW DOWN was that a BOOB o yea welcome to the witchery OH FUCK LOOK A LESBIAN yea bro this isn't ur dad's fantasy OH SHIT AN ASS AGAIN WOW" meme.

... SPOILED !

It's an interactive movie made by numales for numales. Never play games like that again
lol did you even play this game? Where i could say fuck it werewolf rip that bitch to shreds? Of all the games i played this was one of the most based games i have ever played. No bullshit like political correctness, dlc that were actually woth it and a nice story.

Too complicated and time consuming for me tbh .
I downloaded it but quit it fast .
First you have to learn a shit ton about the witcher 1 , 2 , the world and the factions to even understand the plot .
And then you have to look 24/7 at this fucking Gigachad player character , mogging you left and right while you rot in front of the screen .
To enjoy this game , you need to have some kind of Masochism tbh .
or maybe my attention span is just fucked .

lol did you even play this game? Where i could say fuck it werewolf rip that bitch to shreds? Of all the games i played this was one of the most based games i have ever played. No bullshit like political correctness, dlc that were actually woth it and a nice story.
It doesnt have gameplay, why not just watch a movie instead?

It doesnt have gameplay, why not just watch a movie instead?
Of course it has gameplay lol you act like this is mgs4 with 2h long cutscenes...

The best polish game out there. Never got to playing the DLC's though.

Mogs me because finishes something

I played it for a few hours, I lose interest when I play long RPGs.

I beat witcher 1 and 2, and I really liked them, but I can't stand Witcher 3 for some reason.

I played TW1 the last year but couldn't finish it, it's hard to play when the protagonist is so good looking like Geralt or Shepard in Mass Effect. I'll probably try TW3 tho since normies praise it.

I played TW1 the last year but couldn't finish it, it's hard to play when the protagonist is so good looking like Geralt or Shepard in Mass Effect. I'll probably try TW3 tho since normies praise it.
I can relate, playing as Chad in video games is just awful.

Based, play wow classic instead u cucks.

I couldn't enjoy it. Arkham tier "follow this line" side quests and dull combat with a kind of pointless open world. Same thing with mass effect, people fall for the Halo the game has due to larping relationships.

The best polish game out there. Never got to playing the DLC's though.
Painkiller

Good game but the romance options were annoying as fuck, you get cucked in every way. Fuck them I'm retiring in Toussaint with whores and wine.

That game was really good. I used to just spend time wandering the map because of how beautiful it was. This game came out right before I started undergrad so it was my main cope when I got blackpilled in college

I honestly hated 3. Couldn't wait for it to be over and done with. 2 on the other hand remains as one of the best games I've ever played

the game caters too much to pleasing foids making the right choices to please or they ghost you

If you didn't make the right choices to the girl you basically raised and took care of and saved she bails on you and the end game is a lonely experience