Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After the release of black panther, black guys SMV went up drastically

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
I am seeing more black guys with girls in downtown when I take a bus or when I go out on weekends.

Even at the theater alot of couples were interracial, that could be because black guys want to take their SO to watch black panther because they know their gf will think highly of them..

Do you think if Hollywood portrayed Asians and Curries as cool heros, girls would be attracted to them more?

I feel like media dictates who majority of girls find attractive or not since FHO's are hive mind drones and easy to manipulate.

We wuz kangz n shieeet!!! Da whitey wuz livin in caves while we wuz colonizing space!!!

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
I am seeing more black guys with girls in downtown when I take a bus or when I go out on weekends.

Even at the theater alot of couples were interracial, that could be because black guys want to take their SO to watch black panther because they know their gf will think highly of them..

Do you think if Hollywood portrayed Asians and Curries as cool heros, girls would be attracted to them more?

I feel like media dictates who majority of girls find attractive or not since FHO's are hive mind drones and easy to manipulate.

We need more incel supERhERoes.

I definitely think that's true, when Bruce Lee was famous and still alive Asian men had way higher smv then they have now.

so what youre saying is BBC isnt cope?

Black guys have more testosterone on average than those ethnicities. Media plays a role but how many Daniel Dae Kims do you see among Koreans for example?

Blackpill101 said:
We wuz kangz n shieeet!!! Da whitey wuz livin in caves while we wuz colonizing space!!!

I am trying to start a serious discussion, if you don't wana be part of it then you don't have too.

It's just my observation/hypothesis. I don't make go on your thread and make fun of you.

You won't be able to relate since you are not between 18 -23 age range and you don't go out. you would have agreed with me if you went to university campuses/downtown and saw it with your own eyes

Blackpill101 said:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg[/video]

They are already fucking everywhere in the media and in sports. I can't look anywhere without seeing an ugly ape bimax face. Movies, TV, billboards etc. The US has put blacks on a pedestal for decades. Considering how the media pumps them up it's surprising there aren't a whole lot more white girls dating them. I don't think one movie on top of everything else will change anything. Blacks have saturated our media forever.

Where the fuck do you live? I haven't noticed this at all.

The movie has been out for a week and I haven't had a conversation longer than 1 minute with a woman this entire week

I am trying to start a serious discussion, if you don't wana be part of it then you don't have too.

It's just my observation/hypothesis. I don't make go on your thread and make fun of you.

You won't be able to relate since you are not between 18 -23 age range and you don't go out. you would have agreed with me if you went to university campuses/downtown and saw it with your own eyes

Simple explanation. The Jewish media wants to lower the status of white males (especially sub8 ones) and higher that of people of "color" (especially negroes and Arabs). You won't see white feminists complaining about rapes committed as a result of multiculturalism. They'll just label any association with race or culture as extremely xenophobic. Only the "evil white males" are the problem according to them.

wait, so you're saying that a majority of the relationships that you're seeing started in the past week?

Blackpill101 said:
Simple explanation. The Jewish media wants to lower the status of white males (especially sub8 ones) and higher that of people of "color" (especially negroes and Arabs). You won't see white feminists complaining about rapes committed as a result of multiculturalism. They'll just label any association with race or culture as extremely xenophobic. Only the "evil white males" are the problem according to them.

idk about that "white feminists complaining about rapes committed as a result of multiculturalism" but 90% of movies have a white chad as hero so that's why a lot of girls find white guys attractive but now they are adding black guys to the list of attractive guys.

It's probably all in your head. I doubt that a movie would increase their smv

Kointo said:
It's probably all in your head. I doubt that a movie would increase their smv

hmmm probably.

I started noticing how everyone has great hair when i started balding.
It's probably the same affect

DonkeyPunch said:
They are already fucking everywhere in the media and in sports. I can't look anywhere without seeing an ugly ape bimax face. Movies, TV, billboards etc. The US has put blacks on a pedestal for decades. Considering how the media pumps them up it's surprising there aren't a whole lot more white girls dating them. I don't think one movie on top of everything else will change anything. Blacks have saturated our media forever.

[attachment=2539]

Attachments

• D66E7C89-0F56-453B-8208-8B4D9D505821.jpeg
    D66E7C89-0F56-453B-8208-8B4D9D505821.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 173
hmmm probably.

I started noticing how everyone has great hair when i started balding.
It's probably the same affect

btw you still have your Christmas avatar

Blackpill101 said:

[attachment=2541]

Attachments

• 4B7F9604-BD1A-4BE3-BF8C-DE1704DD45EE.jpeg
    4B7F9604-BD1A-4BE3-BF8C-DE1704DD45EE.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 160
Eh, it's just another victory for Chad, in this case, black Chad. People go to see Michael B Jordan's pretty face.

Looks like we need a "currypanther" movie, where the protagonist slays villains by throwing maelstrom of liquid diarrhoeal shit.

chudur-budur said:
Looks like we need a "currypanther" movie, where the protagonist slays villains by throwing maelstrom of liquid diarrhoeal shit.

Currypanther, defender of bob and vagene

*The stormfrontcels come out of the woodwork with their unwanted opinions*

IronMike said:
The movie has been out for a week and I haven't had a conversation longer than 1 minute with a woman this entire week
pretty much this tbh. Your theory is interesting op, but like all other movies it promotes chad-ly males not ugly ones. If anything women will like the tyrones like Michael B Jordan even More.

http://www.menshealth.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/inline-1-michael-b-jordan-in-shape-for-black-panther.jpg

most men cannot compete with this

Possible. I also think Hollywood is the reason why USA still is considered so cool and the number 1 choice for most immigrants although Europe also has many advantages for its citiziens

[attachment=2642]

Attachments

• B254B241-9F68-4C60-B199-B9448C140B51.jpeg
    B254B241-9F68-4C60-B199-B9448C140B51.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 59
It's funny as fuck that a movie about a hero nobody give shit about is a blockbuster because of a nigger hero

almost as if the media sets the attractive people ideal