Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

after seeing @weed ascend to weedgisaur ive decided to take upon a new identity

• Thread starter WillyBlogAndFriends
  • Start date
WillyBlogAndFriends

WillyBlogAndFriends

先輩ハムロッサス
-
@Zesto ur dead to me now

last seen 20 mins ago lyl

I don't get why you copy peoples profile? it creeps me out lol. first it was that bragging faggot socialsuicde then tht book cove guy and now weed? Why dont you just make ur own shit>;

You’re beautiful.

tenor.gif

I don't get why you copy peoples profile? it creeps me out lol. first it was that bragging faggot socialsuicde then tht book cove guy and now weed? Why dont you just make ur own shit>;

cope i am a sharingan user

Are you a skinwalker :feelstrash:

Do you not expect people on a incel forum to act wierd?

lol cope my accounts are older than urs
"this isn't my main bro", "let me switch to my main bro than 1v1 me bro", "I just like to fuck around on this account bro", "my dad works for xbox I'm gonna ban you bro"

no this is just a popularity contest between larpers and fakecels who are just normies
cant even be myself here wtf
Jerking off too Zesto counts as having a personality now? All you fags is what causing this forum to turn to shit.

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

genejutsu me so i'm 6'4 and fucking stacies
"this isn't my main bro", "let me switch to my main bro than 1v1 me bro", "I just like to fuck around on this account bro", "my dad works for xbox I'm gonna ban you bro"

Jerking off too Zesto counts as having a personality now? All you fags is what causing this forum to turn to shit.

"i registered 6 months before u on an incel chat forum, objectively i am superior to u" lol low iq

Last edited: