Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion After reading research and observing human behavior it's hard to believe in morality or care about socializing

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
So much of societal morality is built upon nothing but mindless animal instincts. A bias towards women, lookism, tribalism, etc, etc... why should any of us believe it to be some kind of ultimate objective universal law? Even more so when the society that holds these values actively discriminates against us.

Then there's socializing. I've already made posts about this in the past but after observing people for so long and reading studies on human behavior I cannot take people seriously. They're just too predictable and stupid. Monkeys in suits.

If you actually think about any of this it becomes very hard to be motivated to ever engage in the social dogma again.

it becomes very hard to be motivated to ever engage in the social dogma again.
I tried socialcirclemaxxing at my last job and it was a complete disaster.

The problem is that normies already have several years' worth of socializing experience. Meanwhile I have to start from 0 and I come across like a retard. They could tell I was a social retard.

@NeverEvenBegan normies will simp over a pretty boy or Chad with poor social skills. It's all about what you offer them. If you're ugly or short or visibly autistic and not attractive they'll not want to associate with you.

Society is far from perfect but better than total anarchy

@NeverEvenBegan normies will simp over a pretty boy or Chad with poor social skills
Only if they are a bit shy they might get away, but if they are legit autistic or socially stunted then its over for them too.

@NeverEvenBegan normies will simp over a pretty boy or Chad with poor social skills. It's all about what you offer them. If you're ugly or short or visibly autistic and not attractive they'll not want to associate with you.
Only if they are a bit shy they might get away, but if they are legit autistic or socially stunted then its over for them too.
A woman goes to a bar. She wants to fuck tonight and she will. At the bar, there are two men. She looks at them.

One has an above average body: broad shoulders, large forearms, thick wrist, has muscles. But he is ND. He is socially retarded.

The other man has a below average body: narrow shoulders, thin arms and wrists, skinny fat build. But he is NT. He has more charisma.

Near which man do you think the foid will sit?

I'm a quotecel
Image 2024 05 30 022100866

I think you were conditioned by your environment to be solitary. These studies and pedantic grievances concerning the qualms and ordeals of modernity only bolster the already extant inclination to self-alienate.

So much of societal morality is built upon nothing but mindless animal instincts. A bias towards women, lookism, tribalism, etc, etc... why should any of us believe it to be some kind of ultimate objective universal law? Even more so when the society that holds these values actively discriminates against us.
Yes, normies don't really believe in moral, they just use morality as a stick to beat you with.

There is no point making things harder on yourself to appease them or foids, they will always and forever hate you.

It's over :feelsrope:

OblitERating smug norime scum is moral however ( in video game ).

Yes, normies don't really believe in moral, they just use morality as a stick to beat you with.

There is no point making things harder on yourself to appease them or foids, they will always and forever hate you.

It's over :feelsrope:
Exactly. Morality is always a means of perpetrating verbal or physical violence or asserting themselves above you. It's a mindless dogma they don't understand.

I think you were conditioned by your environment to be solitary. These studies and pedantic grievances concerning the qualms and ordeals of modernity only bolster the already extant inclination to self-alienate.
I don't enjoy being alone.

Prove it then
Visit discord