Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious After practically having given up on everything in life, you guys enjoy rotting or do you find it difficult to bear?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I personally oscillate between wanting to rot and being unable to bear the stagnation of rotting which to me feels like dying or rather living death. I want to give up because the mountain I have to climb is too steep for me, but I also don't want to give up because I rather just die if that were to happen.

Most users here are youngfags so they're enjoying LDARing for now, but when they reach wizardry, they'll become more suicidal.

Most users here are youngfags so they're enjoying LDARing for now, but when they reach wizardry, they'll become more suicidal.
Yes exactly, LDAR becomes more and more unbearable with age.

I enjoy pretty much anything that I do

but nothing that most other people do. especially foids

Honestly I just feel like something is about to happen. It's BEYOND unbearable here.

When I say BEYOND UNBEARABLE I REALLY MEAN BEYOND UNBEARABLE.

If I can avoid human interaction and cope without the annoyance of others I can semi tolerate it. However that's basically impossible so I'm miserable and angry every hour of the day.

Ldaring is awful, working is awful, life is awful. It's best to never, ever leave your house if possible and to forget that people exists.

Idk how emba can do it, he is ancient and still kicking

Honestly I just feel like something is about to happen. It's BEYOND unbearable here.

Like what? Suicide?

Ldaring is awful, working is awful, life is awful. It's best to never, ever leave your house if possible and to forget that people exists.
It would've been best if we never existed in the first place.

If I can avoid human interaction and cope without the annoyance of others I can semi tolerate it.
Even without human interaction, I find myself miserable because I hate myself, my genetics, my family, my race, everything.

It would've been best if we never existed in the first place.
Yeah. Fuck this existence. Nothing good comes from it. Only suffering and humiliation every day.

I personally oscillate between wanting to rot and being unable to bear the stagnation of rotting which to me feels like dying or rather living death. I want to give up because the mountain I have to climb is too steep for me, but I also don't want to give up because I rather just die if that were to happen.
Yes exactly, LDAR becomes more and more unbearable with age.

It's exactly as you say. When I was younger (18, 20, 22, 24) I didn't care at all about life and was content with LDAR and NEETing. As I got older I was less able to bear that lifestyle. Currently at 26 I'm oscillating between wanting to get out of the hole I'm in or just kill myself. I honestly don't know which will happen.

Only suffering and humiliation every day.

Reminds of a time when I bawled my eyes out hysterically when thoughts along these lines crossed my mind

Like what? Suicide?
I'm going to be honest. The impulse to do something. Approach a girl. The instinctive URGE to just GRAB a girl and kiss her. The urge to HUG. Feel her. The intense impulse to talk to a girl and NOT GET REJECTED. (online or real life) It's so intense you have no idea.

Last edited: