Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment After NoFapping for a week, I'm extremely angry

Fenrir

Fenrir

Copemaster1488
★★
However, I'm not actually depressed anymore. It's weird. I feel an intense rage towards foids, but my depression has almost completely went away. It's like my anger is giving me a reason to live now. I wildly prefer this over the soul crushing helplessness I feel when I'm depressed. I've started exercising way more, and it's so much easier to get work done. I have motivation to try and make a grasp for power in an effort to get my revenge now. It's a wild improvement to what I was a week ago. I think anger as a word has been demonized and slandered by people trying to make it seem like a bad thing, when in reality it's become the only reason for my existence. Anger motivates, hatred gives me life. It's a good thing. It's the only method in which I can actually feel alive now.

Let your anger fuel you bro. I used to always be angry, it was an oddly satisfying feeling. Made me feel,motivated to workout and do things.

It’s all gone now though. Too apathetic to give a fuck. :feelsrope:

Good news that it helps your depression. Nofap seems to have the opposite effect on me nowadays but I'm old.

anger is better than sadness

At least you have the motivation in your favor. I could never try NoFap for a long period of time.

I need to go nofap for a few days myself tbh. Workout instead of jerking off.

Hey, Elliot Rodger here...

Hey, Elliot Rodger here...

Insomniac

JFL at falling for the nofap meme. You’re blueballing yourself while chad gets his spunk drank. Could never be me dawg

I never found nofap good but if you feel better its okey