Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting AFTER MASTURBATION

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
AFTER MASTURBATION, it has dawned on me that everything a woman wears these days is to arouse a man and force them to look at her body. There is nothing to appreciate about a modern woman not even her face, so they entice men with yoga pants and defining clothing. AFTER MASTURBATION, we can see this all for ourselves hopefully and maybe even one day normies can understand

After masturbation I feel calm and lucid

after that woman become an after thought

After masturbation I feel calm and lucid
I usually feel really light headed after I masturbate and it's almost like I'm high. It's a good feeling.

I usually feel really light headed after I masturbate and it's almost like I'm high. It's a good feeling.
yeah your high off the dopamine

after masturbating , i usually feel sleepy.

AFTER MASTURBATION, it has dawned on me that everything a woman wears these days is to arouse a man and force them to look at her body. There is nothing to appreciate about a modern woman not even her face, so they entice men with yoga pants and defining clothing. AFTER MASTURBATION, we can see this all for ourselves hopefully and maybe even one day normies can understand
This says it all:

View: https://youtu.be/RhnHfPRkTxU

After masturbation is before masturbation

Found this old text from second half of XVIII century. Author sound too dramatic but he does have a point.

"Hideous and frightful is the stamp which Nature affixes on one of this class. He is a faded rose, - a tree withered in the bud, - a wandering corpse. All life and fire are killed by this secret cause, and nothing is left but wediness, inactivity, deadly paleness, wasting of body, and depression of mind. The eye loses its lustre and strenght, the eye-ball sinks, the features become lengthened, the fair appearance of youth departs, and the face acquires a pale, yellow, leaden tint. The whole body cecomes sickly and morbidly sensitive, the muscular power is lost, sleep brings no refreshment, every movement becomes disagreeable, the feet refuse to carrythe body, the hands tremble, pains are felt in all the limbs, the senses lose their power, and all gaiety is destroyed. Such person seldom speak, and only when compelled; all former activity of mind is destroyed. Boys, who before showed wit and genius, sink into mediocrity, or even become blockheads; the mind loses its taste for all good and lofty ideas, and the imagination is utterly vitiated. Every glance of a female form excites desire. Anxiety, repentance, shame, and despair of any remedy for the evil, makes the painful state of such a man complete. His whole life is a series of secret reproaches, distressed feelings, self-deserved weakness, indecision, and weariness of life; and it is no wonder if the inclination to suicide affimately arises, - and inclination to which no man is more prone. The dreadful experience of a living death renders actual death a desirable consummation; for the waste of that which gives life generally produces disgust and weariness of life, and leads to that peculiar kind of self-destruction, per depit, from sheer disgust of existence, which is characteristic of our age. Moreover, the digestive power is destroyed; flatulence and pains in the stomach create constant annoyance, the blood is vitiated, the chest obstructed, eruptions and ulcers break out upon the skin, the whole body become dried and wasted, and in the end come epilepsy, consumption, slow fever, tainting fits, and an early death."

I dont even masturbate

After masturbation I feel guilty and gross tbh

Masturbation allows you to ignore women and increase T. A truly liberating, magical thing.

Found this old text from second half of XVIII century. Author sound too dramatic but he does have a point.

"Hideous and frightful is the stamp which Nature affixes on one of this class. He is a faded rose, - a tree withered in the bud, - a wandering corpse. All life and fire are killed by this secret cause, and nothing is left but wediness, inactivity, deadly paleness, wasting of body, and depression of mind. The eye loses its lustre and strenght, the eye-ball sinks, the features become lengthened, the fair appearance of youth departs, and the face acquires a pale, yellow, leaden tint. The whole body cecomes sickly and morbidly sensitive, the muscular power is lost, sleep brings no refreshment, every movement becomes disagreeable, the feet refuse to carrythe body, the hands tremble, pains are felt in all the limbs, the senses lose their power, and all gaiety is destroyed. Such person seldom speak, and only when compelled; all former activity of mind is destroyed. Boys, who before showed wit and genius, sink into mediocrity, or even become blockheads; the mind loses its taste for all good and lofty ideas, and the imagination is utterly vitiated. Every glance of a female form excites desire. Anxiety, repentance, shame, and despair of any remedy for the evil, makes the painful state of such a man complete. His whole life is a series of secret reproaches, distressed feelings, self-deserved weakness, indecision, and weariness of life; and it is no wonder if the inclination to suicide affimately arises, - and inclination to which no man is more prone. The dreadful experience of a living death renders actual death a desirable consummation; for the waste of that which gives life generally produces disgust and weariness of life, and leads to that peculiar kind of self-destruction, per depit, from sheer disgust of existence, which is characteristic of our age. Moreover, the digestive power is destroyed; flatulence and pains in the stomach create constant annoyance, the blood is vitiated, the chest obstructed, eruptions and ulcers break out upon the skin, the whole body become dried and wasted, and in the end come epilepsy, consumption, slow fever, tainting fits, and an early death."
Beautiful text

After masturbation I just sit on my bed and look out my window. :feelscry:

After masturbation I just sit on my bed and look out my window. :feelscry:
You be jerk off with the blinds open :feelsahh:

Women have underdeveloped brains, anything they do goes back to basically attracting chad. They don’t realize how much monkey brain they actually vs a modern man.

Damn where did you get this from? And is it directly about masturbation?

Their bodies are usually shit. As soon as a woman is in her 20's her looks drop down as fast as the tower did in 9/11.

Most tight young women are 18 or even younger.

I've never felt depressed or sad post nutting. Maybe that's because I rarely fap these days.

If you feel bad after fapping it’s because you just fapped to some real fucked up shit

This is true. Biggest thing I noticed when I would relapse is how fucking terrible my eye area would look. My eyes looked sunken and dead, dark shadows and eye bags would appear. I looked like a walking corspe.

These negative effects and life force destroying activity can be negated by detoxifying the body however. Eating as close to a raw organic plant based diet as possible, fasting, and not eating to much throughout the day. 3 meals a day is fucking bullshit. 1-2 is enough. You shouldn't snack throughout the day either.

Women look way better with clothing. Then they get naked and you see their post-wall form: trashy tattoos, super-roast beef, sagging tits and ass and body piercings.