Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel After making fun of speds, autistic & mentally slow kids in school I’ve realized that I am one myself

G

GucciPolo

Kpopcel
I’m never gonna be socially or mentally normal. I will never be an ordinary normal guy who has a decent amount of friends, & can easily socialize with people like most men. I don’t like people & I’ve always had trouble socializing. I’m lonely & I have no one. All the people I used to call “friends” aren’t in my life anymore & never cared about me in the first place. I’m no better than sped/autistic/mentally slow kids in school I used to make fun of with my friends. Most of the ones ik in fact have way more friends then me, and ik a lot of mentally slow people that are in romantic relationships. Yet that will never be me. The only thing that separates me from them is that i’m self aware and they are not. Oh and they’re also happy. They lack self awareness while I do not. I’m just like them. I will never be socially normal but I really wish I could. Being self aware about it makes it worse & crushes me. I used to be more mentally normal but I’ve slowly spiraled into a social outcast & it gets worse each year.

Similar feelings after my skin darkened: I think this is our karma for making fun of them all those times. :cryfeels::feelsrope:
I use to tease dark skin curries and curryfoids at school by calling them kalu; a derogatory word in Bengali for people with dark skin and blacks, now I am what I resented most: is this karma I receive for those days? I hate my skin the most out of everything; I wish I didn't look like the color of disgusting shit every time I see myself in the mirror! :feelsree: :feelsrope:

My younger brother inherited my mother's fair skin while all I got was my father's brown skin; such an inequality I can't bear!:cryfeels:
Most people are even surprised to know that he is my brother because he has so much lighter skin than me.:reeeeee:

Same but you guys have a chance still

I’m no better than sped/autistic/mentally slow kids in school I used to make fun of with my friends. Most of the ones ik in fact have way more friends then me, and ik a lot of mentally slow people that are in romantic relationships. Yet that will never be me. The only thing that separates me from them is that i’m self aware and they are not.

Understood. I was always "self aware" and forced to acknowledge my status as a low class ethnicel.

Good, as an autist myself, all I have to say is: good. Fuck you, you deserve it. Do you even realize how many bullies and how much shit I've had to put up with because I was born autistic, and how those experiences have scarred me for life? And you were one of them? Fuck you. I hope you rot in hell.

its not autism, most likely a combination of your parents emotional neglect and peer rejection

I got bullied by a kid with aspergers in elementary school.:feelsrope:

its not autism, most likely a combination of your parents emotional neglect and peer rejection
Yes, i doubt I’m actually autistic but you get the point