Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill After life is the ultimate cope. The cope of all copes

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
You will get 72 virgins bro. You will be forever happy in God's grace bro. It will all come after death bro. Just keep on living like a good goy soy till then bruh. This is just a test bro. Justkeepsufferingbro

God will have his retribution on all those hedonistic chads and stacies bro. He will punish those richfags who steal your livelihood bro.

never thought about it like this before

tbh the idea that so many awful people (e.g people who commit genocide) just never face any consequences for what they've done in their lifetime does disturb me a bit. I would hope they receive some comeuppance in the afterlife

never thought about it like this before

tbh the idea that so many awful people (e.g people who commit genocide) just never face any consequences for what they've done in their lifetime does disturb me a bit. I would hope they receive some comeuppance in the afterlife
I hope for that too. But the only retribution we are offered is they will be maggot food 6ft under just like the rest of us.

You will get 72 virgins bro. You will be forever happy in God's grace bro. It will all come after death bro. Just keep on living like a good goy soy till then bruh. This is just a test bro. Justkeepsufferingbro

God will have his retribution on all those hedonistic chads and stacies bro. He will punish those richfags who steal your livelihood bro.
Jews didn't originally believe in an afterlife. Living by the commandments was just to make life better for yourself and your community.

High IQ thread.

although I wish hell was real so all foids would burn

I wish I could make myself believe in an afterlife. It would make things so much easier.

There is no justice, in this world or anywhere else. Magical realm where meanies get punishment and good boys get rewards is a childish cope, I agree OP.

this is just a test. i like that. 72 virgins sounds pretty good too.

There is no justice, in this world or anywhere else. Magical realm where meanies get punishment and good boys get rewards is a childish cope, I agree OP.
It goes beyond that. People think there is an afterlife as they claim they don't know what happens after death. So its a possibility.

Except we do know exactly what happens after death. And how humans experience post death world.

I am one with God. And God is one with me.

I've become copelism . The destroyer of fedora .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back