Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious After learning about the Blackpill I have gained 23 kgs

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
Has this happened to anyone else , does Blackpill makes you have shitier life style choices?

After taking the blackpill, I lost about 15 kg.

Intensive LDARing here, i assume. Blackpill only corrected my mental state slightly, as i know it's not my fault that i can't get laid.

I lost 90lbs after the blackpill because when I was incel 2017 i was fatcel I wanted to drop weight to see how I would look. To my surprise I'm a ogrecel and I enjoy the weight losing 'game' it's addicting. I plan to dropto 125lbs I'm 5'9 around that btw

I actually started coping harder at the gym and turned most of my attention to the stock market. So positives for me.

yeah i gained some weight i REALLY need to cut for my thailand trip next month to not be a full on lardass

probably lost 10kg or more tbh

I lost 90lbs after the blackpill because when I was incel 2017 i was fatcel I wanted to drop weight to see how I would look. To my surprise I'm a ogrecel and I enjoy the weight losing 'game' it's addicting. I plan to dropto 125lbs I'm 5'9 around that btw

You gonna look malnourished. Should be around 140lbs min at 5’9 as an adult male. Good lean body>too skinny. When I say lean I mean toned body with visible abs. Not some roided up meathead

i plan to do a 100 day looksmaxxing marathon, how much weight do you think can I lose in 100 days?
i think 10kg should be doable. it's .1kg a day which is roughly 800 kcal

I was blackpilled at around age 13 but I was already fatmaxxed from being a suicidal binge-eater from age six.

Even after taking the leanpill, I've found it very difficult to get a BMI below 24, but I've cycled so much between leanmaxxing and bloatmaxxing that I managed to achieve sub 15% body fat despite being stuck at borderline overweight. Funny story: I went to the hospital one time for a checkup, and the nurses forgot to take my height, so they put it down as 6'2'' even though I'm not even 5'10''.

i plan to do a 100 day looksmaxxing marathon, how much weight do you think can I lose in 100 days?
i think 10kg should be doable. it's .1kg a day which is roughly 800 kcal
Depends on your diet and motivation. One pound is 3500 kcal, about that. Be ware, you will have dizziness and unwellness after going through a big calorie loss (happens usually after about 1-2lbs is lost), which isn't much to worry as you can simply have a refill day with more calories.

Also expect to feel empty most of your times. Majority of your day will consist of thinking "when is this hour ending c'mon" while feeling empty. You NEED to find a distraction, like a video game which sucks you in. Something that you can easily pass time with.

Best of luck.

Yeah I gained weight. The Blackpill really punched my motivation right in the solar plexus.

I gained weight as i no longer cared

I just gained weight regardless.

It's the weight of knowledge

you need to hit the gym tbh

The Blackpill is crushing what's left of my soul. It leaves me with no remaining motivation for anything, except eating and drinking like a pig with barely any satiety feeling. Also, makes me sleep a lot more and just want to LDAR on my free time.
Which is why, I'll have to stop logging on this site very soon, unfortunately.

After the blackpill, I gained 30 kilos. But, it was partly due, that at the same time I took shitty SSRIs crookpills.