Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious After I sleep for 6 hours I have to get up.

OFWGKTA

OFWGKTA

Banned
-
I don't understand how some people go to sleep for such long periods of time tbh.
I know that a lot of you guys can sleep upwards of 10 hours.
I've never been able to do that I won't lie.
Is there a secret?

Do you still feel tired? I do if i sleep 6 hours because i'm terrible at sleeping. If you don't feel tired it's not a bad thing. You get more time in the day.

I need atleast 10 hours but can even sleep 14 hours tbh

ive heard of depressed people sleeping the entire day

Do you still feel tired? I do if i sleep 6 hours because i'm terrible at sleeping. If you don't feel tired it's not a bad thing. You get more time in the day.
No. I'm really never very tired tbh. Not in an @Insomniac kind of way either tbh.

No. I'm really never very tired tbh. Not in an @Insomniac kind of way either tbh.

So use the extra time to do something useful if you can. It's just down to natural wiring. A lot of ceo types sleep very little and that's how they got to be ceos. They can work longer than anyone else because they sleep less so they succeed.

So use the extra time to do something useful if you can. It's just down to natural wiring. A lot of ceo types sleep very little and that's how they got to be ceos. They can work longer than anyone else because they sleep less so they succeed.
Good high iq advice. I appreciate that tbh.
Yeah that's what I'm attempting to do tbh.

I envy people that only need to sleep 6 hours or less.

Ever considered a sleeping medication?

I wish I could sleep forever tbh, usually I sleep for 6-10 hours, but it depends on the day. Often I wake up tired.

Ever considered a sleeping medication?

15599.jpg

I wish I could sleep forever tbh, usually I sleep for 6-10 hours, but it depends on the day. Often I wake up tired.

I fixed my sleeping routine so even at the weekends I sleep for 6ish hours and wake up not feeling too tired. I'll probably break it over holidays and the such like usual, though.

I too fixed my sleep schedule. I like sleeping but more sleep doesn't equal rest. If I sleep in for any reason I wake up feeling crappier.

I know that a lot of you guys can sleep upwards of 10 hours.
It's just a need. If I could I'd always sleep for about 10 hours per night. 8 hours is barely enough after an active day.

When I take Wellbutrin I always wake up early and irreversibly, and it's hard to fall asleep.

When not on Wellbutrin I'm an eternal slumbercel.

I fixed my sleeping routine so even at the weekends I sleep for 6ish hours and wake up not feeling too tired. I'll probably break it over holidays and the such like usual, though.
Sounds like a good routine I won't lie. Basically just like the one I''m on.

If I sleep less than 7.5 Im completely fucked tbh

and i almost never sleep for that long because I have to slave for shekels

I almost always sleep 12 plus hours

It takes me forever to fall asleep. Though sometimes I like to stay up and post on the forum.

It takes me forever to fall asleep. Though sometimes I like to stay up and post on the forum.
It used to take me a long time to fall asleep when I was in school so I would just stay up then sleep at school instead. Good times.
I was glad to be completely zoned out and uncaring while I was there tbh.

It used to take me a long time to fall asleep when I was in school so I would just stay up then sleep at school instead. Good times.
I was glad to be completely zoned out and uncaring while I was there tbh.
Still happens to me. Put my head down any chance I get.

I sleep from 8-10 hours and if I dont get that then I nap. I enjoy sleeping though since I always have bizarre dreams.

Still happens to me. Put my head down any chance I get.
Oooooooooh i figured you out. You're @cucktearslol. Should've never exposed that you were still in high school my buddy my pal :feelsthink::feelsokman:

Everyone's sleep cycle is different. Personally, 7.5 hours is enough for me. But some people have health issues that affect their sleep. With my sleep apnea, i can sleep 12+ hours and still feel tired.

Oooooooooh i figured you out. You're @cucktearslol. Should've never exposed that you were still in high school my buddy my pal :feelsthink::feelsokman:
Nope, nice try though.

I too fixed my sleep schedule. I like sleeping but more sleep doesn't equal rest. If I sleep in for any reason I wake up feeling crappier.

I happen to be the same way.