Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting After i realized i'm ugly, i became obsessed with beauty

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
After i swallowed the blackpill and realize i'm ugly beyond salvation, i became so unheatly obsessed with beauty that i often see myself admring greek sculptures like this one:
735c42f1272a17a5c687ec6ff896921d

Just look at it, that sculpture is just beautiful and perfect, it looks like her face was molded by the gods i cannot comprehend how beautiful it is and how hopeless and ugly i am, i will never be able to reach such perfection and that makes me want to end it all:
04049 stunning marble bust of greek god apollo 4

Look at this one, his nose has a perfect shape, his checkbones are molded with love and passion and his hair wavy like golden waves.
Sistine chapel ceiling H

This is the greatest piece of art i've ever seen, i can last hours looking at this beauty, i really wonder to myself if god exist because otherwise i cannot understand how the human body can be such marvelous, ONLY IF I HAD THESE GODLIKE FEATURES I COULD LOVE MYSELF BUT I NEVER WILL BECAUSE I WAS BORN UGLY AND MISERABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here. We become experts in something we don't possess ourselves.

Well planned surgery is a joy when you're ugly. There is little better in life. Such peace it can give.

Same, I legit analyse everyones face now, my brain is beyond fucked up.

Don't get worked up over it. We all do it subconsciously, especially women. You are just aware of you biological programming now.

I think a lot of people here obsess about looks.

That's one thing our critics use against us, "No one's going to notice all of your 'flaws' -- you're not ugly, you're insecure! That's why you aren't getting dates!"

I didn't give one flip about beauty until I realized I was ugly. In my mind, it's no question; being rejected for being ugly causes us to become fixated on beauty. It's the way human mind works; we find a problem then we want to fix it.

I do the same thing; I analytically pick apart someone's aesthetic, trying to determine where they fit into the sexual hierarchy. The only difference between us and normal people is that we assess beauty systematically, whereas others react subconsciously.

Last edited:
Well planned surgery is a joy when you're ugly. There is little better in life. Such peace it can give.
Have you had surgery?
The only difference between us and normal people is that we assess beauty systematically, whereas others react subconsciously.
Fucking hell, high IQ.

Have you had surgery?

Fucking hell, high IQ.
It's probably some type of endogenous neural recognition software built into us that extrapolates information and then undergoes evaluation subconsciously, whereas we have become aware of the process and it's superficiality. You can now look at any face and see the mess of blood and viscera contained behind it masked by a facade of proportionally pleasing tissues. And the eyes, and ears, and every device bestowed upon us by evolution for survival purposes, all warped to THEIR own selective standards when in fact they are compositionally and functionally identical.

It's probably some type of endogenous neural recognition software built into us that extrapolates information and then undergoes evaluation subconsciously, whereas we have become aware of the process and it's superficiality. You can now look at any face and see the mess of blood and viscera contained behind it masked by a facade of proportionally pleasing tissues. And the eyes, and ears, and every device bestowed upon us by evolution for survival purposes, all warped to THEIR own selective standards when in fact they are compositionally and functionally identical.
You’re right, I’m reminded of the scene in planet of the apes when the ape-woman says she doesn’t want to kiss Charlton Heston because he’s “so damned ugly” despite the fact he hits a home run on every conceivable human beauty standard.

You’re right, I’m reminded of the scene in planet of the apes when the ape-woman says she doesn’t want to kiss Charlton Heston because he’s “so damned ugly” despite the fact he hits a home run on every conceivable human beauty standard.
YES. I have not watched that movie but I have seen that scene from it referenced in a different context.

Greek statues are idealized, the artist got the best features he could think of and put them together in a unrealistic ,from a beauty standpoint, perfect representation of a human figure. You could never achieve that perfection...

I can't stop looking at Chico and Sean O'pry

I will look at a guys face see a bad thing like weak recessed chin and just say in my head “over”

Greek sculptures are far from perfection. They often try to give so much attention to a perfectly sculpted nose that their faces end up with too sunken maxillas (flat face) and low angularity (soft jawlines, weak and overly thin eyebrows, shallow set eyes..).

American comic book heros are what represents perfection the most accurately.

dcc2aee91d.png
1725cea58e.png

Absolute perfect representation of best dimorphism examples

Lol Iam doing the same.

I rate all people I see around.

You know what's even more beautiful then Greek statues? @knajjd :-O

I also started analyzing faces in real life and I noticed most people actually have at least minor flaws. That makes me realize that I'm incel because I'm sub3/10 and only truly ugly people (and mentally ill) people are truecels. Most people are 5/10 or 6/10 and they get laid.

"Just become a Greek statue, bro."

Greek statues are fake representation of reality....greeks didn't look like their statues. Sience says so, but they made statues great to sell them or place them for public view. Sucks that even back then people admire Chads so much...!!!

Greek statues are fake representation of reality....greeks didn't look like their statues. Sience says so, but they made statues great to sell them or place them for public view. Sucks that even back then people admire Chads so much...!!!

Greek representation of males on statues were far from Chad.

this happened to me for a few weeks after joining this site.
I started rating men everywhere I went.
On one hand it feels kind of gay (which made me stop doing it later)
on the other hand it made me realize how many men have incel tier looks.
Literally every damn day I see bluepilled incels who will never have a chance with a foid.
Fuck this planet.:feelsrope:

this happened to me for a few weeks after joining this site.
I started rating men everywhere I went.
On one hand it feels kind of gay (which made me stop doing it later)
on the other hand it made me realize how many men have incel tier looks.
Literally every damn day I see bluepilled incels who will never have a chance with a foid.
Fuck this planet.:feelsrope:

Why the "gay" stupid platitude? Its not gay to be able to assess and judge objectively male beauty. Don't be like Inceltears

same here. I want to put my dick in one of these nacked female status at night when nobody sees it.

Why the "gay" stupid platitude? Its not gay to be able to assess and judge objectively male beauty. Don't be like Inceltears
I didn't want to generalize. That was just how I felt myself. I noticed I paid more attention to males instead of females.
It just made me uncomfortable after realizing that.

I didn't want to generalize. That was just how I felt myself. I noticed I paid more attention to males instead of females.
It just made me uncomfortable after realizing that.

You dont have to be unconfortable. They are totally different reasons to pay attention. i pay a lot of attention to every male I see in the street, but not because im attracted like when I pay attention to gitls, but to judge, compare and assess their objective looks.

Would you say it was successful?

I finished puberty at 1-2/10 facially. I'm now a 3-4/10 at worse and probably more like a 4-5/10 facially.

So yeah it's been successful. My last surgery in the past year basically cured my depression.

Surgery is most effective if you have something majorly abnormal with your face. If you're just an average guy very little will likely help except maybe a nose job if you need it or mandibular angle implants.