Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill After highschool, getting into a genuine relationship is near impossible.

N

NobodyLovesMe

Recruit
★★
Even for Chad.

Most girls are already in relationships with their highschool sweetheart and the ones who broke up are bitter and tired so they won't take any of their relationships as serious so they are more likely to cheat.

Its fucking over if you graduated high school and don't have a girlfriend.

Not for Chad but yeah

where can i find a 20+ year old virgin gf these days?

Do a tinder experiment with a Chad. Also I don't think chads care if they get cheated on when they have like 10 7+ options

where can i find a 20+ year old virgin gf these days?
almost impossible. I actually know a 21 year old virgin and shes pretty cute.

She has an ugly boyfriend too who should be incel but he ran JBF with confidence
Do a tinder experiment with a Chad. Also I don't think chads care if they get cheated on when they have like 10 7+ options
and Stacey has unlimited dating options lol. But I do think Chad does have a better shot of not getting cheated on for sure but still... After girls break up in their 4 years + relationships they don't take relationships as serious as their first.

Even for Chad.

Most girls are already in relationships with their highschool sweetheart and the ones who broke up are bitter and tired so they won't take any of their relationships as serious so they are more likely to cheat.

Its fucking over if you graduated high school and don't have a girlfriend.
Legit. Am 21 now and it's literally IMPOSSIBLE to find a gf at this age unless she's around 18 and you're Chad / Chadlite with status.