Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over After graduating in Iran, foids get paid fully but men won't be allowed to work and get paid NONE because of mandatory military

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 1h 39m
"muh Iran is based and fights degeneracy and feminism" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Because of mandatory military service for men, I will have to work with absolutely ZERO pay for 2-4 years after graduating while my foid classmates will get paid FULLY

Also foids are almost always preferred in job interviews for comfy desk jobs

Muslim countries are anything but anti feminism, 90% of men are worker bees and cannon fodders, only the top men get to experience the "basedness" you retards talk about

I will most likely blow my brains out when they give me the Kalashnikov rifle in the training

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 1h 39m
@incelerated

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
419d 1h 44m
fucking brutal. Most "based" countries are basically shitholes unless ur rich. This is true in the west too but less

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Promoting anarchofascism for 9 years and counting.
★★★
14d 21h 43m
That's why I never understood retards on here who claim that a new major war would magically fix everything. They don't realize who will actually be doing the fighting.

N

nohope.

schizo man waiting for sex bots to come out
★★
39d 12h 17m
i think it’s a more traditional country which doesn’t necessarily mean they aren’t restricting the rights of men

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Promoting anarchofascism for 9 years and counting.
★★★
14d 21h 43m
subhumans, while foids flee to other countries to get fucked by foreigners
Yeah.
It's sad that even Israel is less cucked than Iran since they force conscription on everyone. Plus they also give the well performing students better jobs in the military.

Mecoja

Mecoja

Dead man walking
★★★★★
287d 17h 58m
Traditional countries care for Men even less. Im sorry you have to go through mandatory service, being stuck with normie shitheads 24/7 must be hell.

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 1h 39m
Traditional countries care for Men even less. Im sorry you have to go through mandatory service, being stuck with normie shitheads 24/7 must be hell.
Might unironically go ER (Emergency Room)

Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
419d 1h 44m
i think it’s a more traditional country which doesn’t necessarily mean they aren’t restricting the rights of men
traditional countries are basically even worse for men in many cases nowadays. Traditional country normally means poor and broke. And men do all the labor, foids leech off em completely.

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 1h 39m
And men do all the labor, foids leech off em completely.
:yes::yes::yes:
And you know what's funny? because of media influence the average poverty shitskin foid in 2023 has the same looks standards as western foids in top of expecting men to pay for her everything

But most won't end up with chad because they're subhuman themselves also there aren't many chads here, in the past they settled but now they're perfectly happy staying single forever because of job opportunities

incelerated

incelerated

born2fuck
★★★★★
112d 9h 58m
@incelerated
Foids don't work they just giggle and gossip all day.

I'm too depressed these days to make a thread about it but actually a few days ago a foid came to my room and she was asking why I was doing this job, don't you get bored? isn't it difficult to look at numbers all day? don't you get lonely here all by yourself? is your job always like this? etc.

Like you fucking whore I know my job is 10 times harder than you and sucks ass. You don't have to remind me! It's not like theyve given me a silver plate of jobs to choose from like you whores.

And then a few days later her friend comes and asks me the same questions. Obviously they've been gossiping about how miserable I am.

I've never seen a foid do a difficult job. Except for those poor women who go to clean other people's houses.

ROAoverlord

ROAoverlord

Banned
-
27d 3h 34m
mandatory military service for men
This dogshit fucking sucks. I will have to waste ONE fucking year of my life with a bunch of russian/asian/muslim imbeciles. No money, no usefull skills, absolutely NOTHING will be earned in russian army.
And there is some funny shit is happening in the neighbor country happening right now. Just a cherry on this dogshit cake :feelsUgh:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8