Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After getting blackpilled, did you change your perspective on certain things?

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
Here is a couple of examples of what I mean:

I used to make me sad that many species of animals kill off their weakest offsprings. But, as an incel, I realize they kill their weak offsprings to prevent them from suffering later in later. I wish humans did the same.

Also, I used to think of suicide prevention efforts as something noble, but then, as an incel, you realize that forcing someone to live, when they don't want to live, is just fucking cruel.

It made me realise I had no purpose in life. I was mindlessly chasing women, everything I did was to get a woman. That motivation no longer exists, it's gone but I haven't found anything to replace it with. I try, though.

It made me hate foids

I accpet that is over

It made me realize that meritocracy doesn’t exists and that looks matter.

Not really, I've known I was ugly as shit for like 10-12 years, so I was blackpilled long before I heard about it, and I've never believed in the bluepill copes.

Changed my life

Yeah, pretty much my views on women and my awareness of their two-facedness completely changed for the better. I'm glad I stopped being a bluepilled retard.
It made me realise I had no purpose in life. I was mindlessly chasing women, everything I did was to get a woman. That motivation no longer exists, it's gone but I haven't found anything to replace it with. I try, though.
Same applies to me, though I just cope with vidya.

Yea made me hate everytinh

Maybe because religion is a dumb bluepilled cope?
Not really, I've known I was ugly as shit for like 10-12 years, so I was blackpilled long before I heard about it, and I've never believed in the bluepill copes.

Impossible. Our default state of mind is being bluepilled. You get blackpilled through life experience.

Yeah, pretty much my views on women and my awareness of their two-facedness completely changed for the better. I'm glad I stopped being a bluepilled retard.

Same applies to me, though I just cope with vidya.
Video games and tv shows and stuff don't do it for me anymore, and even if they did they give my life no meaning :(
Jordan Peterson was right all along :/