Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel after death we will reincarnate into chads

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
trust me buddy boyos.
Shivji21

Doubt it, maybe some of us will go to heaven but most will be sent to Hell for 1000 years and then completely destroyed in the Second Death.

COPE. We will probably be reincarnated as some ant or bee drone and wagie for the qweens.

Or you could of been an arrogant chad/stacey in a previous life and the life of an incel is some sort humbling experience for an arrogant soul who took that 10/10 life for grantes.
I must have done a lot of bad shit in a past life to deserve this shit

Curries believe in reincarnation because being reincarnated as a white man is their only hope.

I must have done a lot of bad shit in a past life to deserve this shit
Completely possible. We won't truly know, we dont remember our previous life, so the next life we assume, we wont even consciously remember this shitty life that we live out today.

Even if you do reincarnate as a chad in the next life, you won't remember this life anyways, so you wont get to enjoy it as much as you would like to.

keep coping, after death there will be nothing except darkness

COPE. We will probably be reincarnated as some ant or bee drone and wagie for the qweens.
imagine being cucked like that, we probably wont be able to impregnate the new queen jfl its over for beecels

imagine being cucked like that, we probably wont be able to impregnate the new queen jfl its over for beecels
Impregnating the queen is only for Chad worker bee inkwel

There's probably nothing after you die.

I will go to inshallah when I die

What if they have a Bee Bee C?

Street shitter cope

Religion is a very bad cope tbh.
Take a trip to Disneyland or something, at least you might have fun.

So this is all just an never ending cycle with infinite respawns

I'd prefer to reincarnate out of this shithole planet

reincarnation is bullshit and religion is bullshit

No fucking way. Let me out of this world

>the universe is just, simply trust me t. Demiurge

extreme low effort post + hard coping, jfl at people who believe in "something" lol
Believing in nothing is also cope and far more damaging to your mental state in this realm.

my mental health is broken anyways so dont care tbh

It's Over

Without mental strength, the game has been completely lost.

Genuine love doesn't even exist in 2019 anyways.

As a sub8male, you're better off moneymaxxing and getting holes on a lease, even if they only do it for the money.

Maybe we were Chads in the previous life and are being punished for fucking too many Stacys and that's why we were born as incels.

It's Over

Without mental strength, the game has been completely lost.

Genuine love doesn't even exist in 2019 anyways.

As a sub8male, you're better off moneymaxxing and getting holes on a lease, even if they only do it for the money.
yeah i know its pretty over for me, i gave up long time ago

only if she is virgin, otherwise wont touch
Come on man, aint nobody out here buying virginities.

Thats something a foid has complete control over who gets to get in there first.

Anything short of rape and blackmail. Foid wont give her virginity to a man she deems ugly.

Anything short of rape and blackmail. Foid wont give her virginity to a man she deems ugly.
unexpected dose of brutal ropefuel for me, please dont force me to make my legs fall from chair

To be honest I don't want to reincarnate even if would be a chad

To be honest I don't want to reincarnate even if would be a chad
same. Its not like you would even appreciate being Chad once you reincarnated into being him.

same. Its not like you would even appreciate being Chad once you reincarnated into being him.

Tbh

Assume that we had a previous life, a previous body.

We dont even remember it as we are today even if we did live out a different life in a different time period .