Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious After curryland, japan has to be an incel stronghold with so many young herbivore NEET men, and yet there are barely any jap ricecels here, why?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
Where are the Japanese ricecels?

Most Japanese don't speak English.

But neither do the Chinese.
Do we have ricecels directly from China? Some Chinesecels living in the West, yeah, but I don’t think I’ve seen a user here who lives in China

One of life’s mysteries. Also Japancels can K-pop max and try to ascend that way.

We have this thread every few weeks, is it that hard to understand that they have their own communities? It's also why there's not a lot of Russians on this forum

We have this thread every few weeks, is it that hard to understand that they have their own communities? It's also why there's not a lot of Russians on this forum
There’s plenty of Slavs though. According to PLA’s cataloguing they seem to be the second most prevalent white group on this forum behind American Euro-mutts

lot of curries here because english is widely spoken and understood

There’s plenty of Slavs though. According to PLA’s cataloguing they seem to be the second most prevalent white group on this forum behind American Euro-mutts
Yes, there are slavs, but not a lot of Russians. The slavs we have here are Western Slavs, we don't see either Ukrainians, Belarusians or Russians as often, Eastern Slavs are underrepresented because they have their own communities

Yes, there are slavs, but not a lot of Russians. The slavs we have here are Western Slavs, we don't see either Ukrainians, Belarusians or Russians as often, Eastern Slavs are underrepresented because they have their own communities
@SlavicPolishSub3 @NihilisticSoul @PolskiKartofel
There is also @To koniec @SocialzERo and @WorthlessSlavicShit

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Polish supremacy!
We are overrepresented on this forum compared to our population, there are more indian users but India has like 1 billion people compared to Poland's 40 million.

Maybe because this is an English speaking website, retard?

Most brazilians also doesn't speak english and I've found a lot of them here.

Maybe because this is an English speaking website, retard?
There are polishcels here though even though poles usually don't speak english.

@SlavicPolishSub3 @NihilisticSoul @PolskiKartofel
That's true. Many Russians don't know English so they have their own sites. I was active on wykop.pl earlier, but I wasn't banned, but my posts were without replies/comments so I lost interest there. Btw some user was insulting me for having Wojak in Russian general's uniform on Russian flag background, he was a prominent simp for Ukrainian foids when I checked him.
There are polishcels here though even though poles usually don't speak english.
English is first foreign language taught since 1990, the older people know only Russian as foreign language, younger people if they don't know English too much, they are only elementary educated or have vocational education.

I wish I was a ricecel. Then I could at least look at girls in Japanese school uniforms every day and legally buy lolicon manga.

They have better methods of coping than Indians

They don’t. Despite living a significantly less bug-like existence, Japs still rope at a way higher rate than curries.

Anime and video games can’t beat schizo-tier delusionmaxxing

why do you even care you pajeetcel @wereq
apne pe dhyan do

let those japs and chings be busy in their own autism coping with gacha, gravure and what not

They don’t. Despite living a significantly less bug-like existence, Japs still rope at a way higher rate than curries.

Anime and video games can’t beat schizo-tier delusionmaxxing
can confirm with chudpreet here;
they have better coping methods but they are also blackpilled easily with their superior iq and choose ropemaxxing much faster and larger scale than us curries who get one or other kind of "hopium" (hope+ium) delusions to move on
give it two to three decades, once curry population pyramid goes to shit with above 50 elders becoming 1/5th of population here we may see jap like things happening here.

The Japanese government actively helps incels by organising matchmaking events.

ropemaxxing
Just say “roping” bro. “Ropemaxxing” is tiktok niglish, nobody ever used it in blackpill forums. Don’t let negrified zoomers corrupt our culture

china and japan have their own internet

why do you even care you pajeetcel @
wereq
@wereq
apne pe dhyan do
I just care out of curiosity nigga. :feelsree: :feelsree:

English is first foreign language taught since 1990, the older people know only Russian as foreign language, younger people if they don't know English too much, they are only elementary educated or have vocational education.
Ah I see!

Too busy addicted to soy shit and we speak English here

Not Japcel but most Asian inkies have their own communities with their own language. Many of them are not comfortable at English and they don't need to be here - as they've got their own one.

Most Japanese don't speak English.
Where are the Japanese ricecels?
Because they have their own country. That is homogeneous and would more than likely have a support system for their own race. I would say they have probably their own community that is helping themselves out. It would be interesting to see or hear about any blackpill Japanese content translated into English. I would read that in a heartbeat. Because of how interesting Japan actually is with the 41% of adult males being virgins. It seems like japan is a Is example of what a incel nation would be like If we were to create our own country. I perfectly understand that will never happen more than likely.

They have their own forums

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back