Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious After Covid, are the elites planning Mass Unemployment?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
With ai and automation, seems like a mass unemployment event is on the horizon. Is this what elites are banking on for the future?
Also, due to Covid, we have lost so many small businesses and jobs. Guess something much worse is in the cards?
It is also easier to control a population with govt handouts and stimulus checks.

Last edited:
We already are in a phase of mass unemployment. Pandemics and recessions like these are supposed to end up in a redistribution of wealth with the elites getting richer and more powerful while the rest of us get fucked over. Remember their interests lies in having us work more and more for less and less and then spend whatever we make and give back to them. Until we end up as perpetual slaves.

Let's hope not, The great reset sounds like a nightmare

We already are in a phase of mass unemployment. Pandemics and recessions like these are supposed to end up in a redistribution of wealth with the elites getting richer and more powerful while the rest of us get fucked over. Remember their interests lies in having us work more and more for less and less and then spend whatever we make and give back to them. Until we end up as perpetual slaves.
Unfortunately we can't do anything about it.

What do you mean "after Covid"? Covid is the great reset. The wealthy elite are banking it like never before and crushing everyone else into the lower class as they've always wanted. You think the jews want things to return to normal? Hell no, thats why they never do full lockdowns to actually get control over Covid. They just keep letting it fester and then lock down just enough to keep the hospitals from overfilling. They want this shit to go on forever.

Who wants to bet next year's Covid strain will be immune to all the current vaccines, and we will be back in lockdown next winter? Get used to the new normal.

Last edited:
What do you mean "after Covid"? Covid is the great reset. The wealthy elite are banking it like never before and crushing everyone else into the lower class as they've always wanted. You think the jews want things to return to normal? Hell no, thats why they never do full lockdowns to actually get control over Covid. They just keep letting it fester and then lock down just enough to keep he hospitals from overfilling. They want this shit to go on forever.

Who wants to bet next year's Covid strain will be immune to all the current viruses, and we will be back in lockdown next winter? Get used to the new normal.
Also, they are saying the vaccine works for just 1 year and you have take multiple doses which won't even work for new strains. JFL at normies.

nah lol

there will be mass riots

large amounts of bored angry young men, is not good for soyciety

With ai and automation, seems like a mass unemployment event is on the horizon. Is this what elites are banking on for the future?
Also, due to Covid, we have lost so many small businesses and jobs. Guess something much worse is in the cards?
It is also easier to control a population with govt handouts and stimulus checks.
Useless foids struggling to find jobs:feelshehe: ??

I want to see that:feelsohh:

They are planning to sponsor mass promiscuity for women and our tax dollars to support it

Inflation = theft

In Toronto, we've been in lockdown going into the 7th month straight now (Since Nov 2020), with a previous lockdown around the March-May timeslots. Canada's economy is getting wiped out double time and now they're talking about UBI, which will make millions of Canadians forever dependent (and disposable) to our globohomo government. Canada is an evil country and America would be wise to barricade against it.

I hate the term “new normal” but thats what the elites keep pushing so we can be sheep and follow the herd
take the vaccine so it gives us complications. Never have wrongthink else we get cancelled.

i just lost my job (and many others) beginnimg of the momth and only jobs available are jobs with lower wages with harder work. The great plan is all comimg to fruition

I hate the term “new normal” but thats what the elites keep pushing so we can be sheep and follow the herd
take the vaccine so it gives us complications. Never have wrongthink else we get cancelled.

i just lost my job (and many others) beginnimg of the momth and only jobs available are jobs with lower wages with harder work. The great plan is all comimg to fruition
And people are still Blatantly ignorant

Jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back