Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel After coronachan is over I will go in person.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I am not going to waste any more time. I am going to go knock on her door and try to talk to her. I have continued asking past associates about her and have come up with nothing so far. I want closure.

Try it bro. Hope you turn out to have been a fakecel!

Knock on stacy's door

Knock on stacy's door
Do it just do it.
It’s not going to matter if she turns you down at least you can stop simping and fantasying once you get a conclusion.

Don’t get arrested

Anybody got any ideas for innocent gifts that would qualify for the excuse of "it might have gotten ruined in the mail, so I had to hand it in person"?

Anybody got any ideas for innocent gifts that would qualify for the excuse of "it might have gotten ruined in the mail, so I had to hand it in person"?
Bro you need to stop. You literally only post about her, you sent her letters and she didn’t care. She probably took pictures of them and roasted you with her friends. Your existence is inconceivable and irrelevant to her. Stop making a clown out of yourself or else this could get ugly

Make sure you bring a gun with you and wear a ketchup stained beater.

Make sure you bring a gun with you and wear a ketchup stained beater.
I mean like something I could give her. I can't give her flowers, that would freak her out.

I mean like something I could give her. I can't give her flowers, that would freak her out.
Lace a shoebox with dog shit and fireworks wired to a shitty egg timer. Hand her the box while it's ticking and say it's a hot potato.

this obsession with a foid is unhealthy OP.

237bf9ddace3c3bcfba41fb9d547947f.gif

Simp. Kill her and yourself afterwards in GTA 5. Or just pour gas around her place and light it.

Last edited:
My only hope.
When you bank your life on hope, you inevitably set yourself for disappointment
Stop it man, no hoe is worth humiliating yourself
Going to her door is a bad idea unless you are close(and if you are on .co you likely aren't close with any girl)

Shouldn't be simping, gassing her head up making her ego bigger then it is.

still talking about your oneitis i see?

I have continued asking past associates about her and have come up with nothing so far. I want closure.

do you live with the guilt of not doing it, sparing yourself from the likelihood of rejection, or just say fuck it and get a conclusion, which is often brutal and unforgiving. The answer is we do nothing and procrastinate to maintain a sense of control without actually doing anything, we make promises to ourselves and then fail to deliver on them because we are already broken enough that we simply lack the strength to face the reality that we are inadequate to live the life we imagine in our heads. you would rather live in perpetual obsession believing that you are the problem, your stuck with the thought process of a mid-puberty teenager laying in his bed wondering 'if she is thinking about him'. you live in a very sad cycle of self-guilt dreaming about having disney-tier love with a girl that is probably a hypergamous slut larping as a mythical NAWALT. Practically every one of your posts is obsessing over some girl that doesn't even know you exist.

Corona will never be over. It's an excuse for governments to implement a brutal police state and strip everyone of all their rights. They're never going to say that is over. They'll just keeo saying there's some "new strain" every few months or so and this time it's more deadly because it has 0.00000001% mortality rate instead of 0.000000001%.