Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal After becoming blackpilled, I feel that I’m never my true self on anywhere that’s not an incel forum/space

Celsior

Celsior

Greycel
★★
I’ve had this breakthrough long ago: I feel like I’m basically not my true unadulterated self anymore whenever I’m interacting/communicating with normies, it’s as though I’m putting on massive layers of filter just to camouflage myself amongst them, otherwise I’d be throwing off our dynamics and potentially committing social suicide.

It’s not entirely as Socratic or manipulative as you would think, I’m not ‘lowering’ myself to anything, it’s not denoted by intelligence, it’s quite the opposite. They’re the ones that are better socially calibrated, not us, we just simply have our own principles.

Catch-22: I dislike incel forums but I also dislike not being myself, so I’m always stuck in between, having to pick one over the other, and having to go back and forth and being forced to hold back on so much autistic powers in real life, which is disheartening.

This doesn’t even have to be strictly blackpill related. The other day, I eavesdropped on a normie colleague of mine eager to play the Silent Hill 2 Remake because of how much he thought Capcom can do no wrong.

Every blood vessel in my body at that moment wanted to scream out loud at the top of my lungs that Silent Hill 2 was made by Konami, and not Capcom, but I didn’t. I didn’t even talk to him.

Over

Such is the life of an incel. Having to live congruously with normies.

’ve had this breakthrough long ago: I feel like I’m basically not my true unadulterated self anymore whenever I’m interacting/communicating with normies, it’s as though I’m putting on massive layers of filter just to camouflage myself amongst them, otherwise I’d be throwing off our dynamics and potentially committing social suicide.
I do not know how old are you but there more I grow the less I care about normies opinion, I just speak the blackpill whenever I can like an autist especially because most of the time they repeat the same shit about foids, relationships, foids..., and I even had problems with my family because they said my thinking (scientific blackpil) sounds weird to me or literally my aunt and cousin making me to go shut up because they do not want to "contaminate their mind with weird thinking".

Catch-22: I dislike incel forums but I also dislike not being myself, so I’m always stuck in between, having to pick one over the other, and having to go back and forth and being forced to hold back on so much autistic powers in real life, which is disheartening.
Me too, it is like socializing but not socializing at all, like talkling with a person in another cell in a big jail, you may hear each other, but, it is always a distant socialization, in fact, a non-existent one, so it ends being more disgusting being here than leaving, but after leaving, you understand that if it was not for this space, I could not speak about our things with the absolute freedom of speech I would like to.

Such is the life of an incel. Having to live congruously with normies.
Well, in my case, I am just invisible to them.

You let the mask slip too far now you are stuck here forever, you can't reverse an epiphany

Once you realize you're not "one of them", of course you feel like a complete outsider. You'll find yourself pushing back / wanting to isolate yourself away from friend, co-workers, family, etc... really whomever. These people end up NOT being those that you can count on.. for anything. You realize that only yourself and maybe a few others online can really relate. This is the life of an incel.. complete and utter isolation, alienation and nothing else.

Giphy 4

I do not know how old are you but there more I grow the less I care about normies opinion, I just speak the blackpill whenever I can like an autist especially because most of the time they repeat the same shit about foids, relationships, foids...
Oh I am the exact same, actually. I casually drop it anywhere at will, I never completely change my beliefs just to fit in with the in-crowd. That’s disgusting and potentially harmful, and that’s exactly the point of my post. Me refusing to bend the knee just because society regards the topics we discuss as socially taboo, which sucks because in effect, I have to suffer the consequences. It’s like being the bearer of bad news (aka the truth), you just get caught in the crossfire, unless you choose not to spread it.

even had problems with my family because they said my thinking (scientific blackpil) sounds weird to me or literally my aunt and cousin making me to go shut up because they do not want to "contaminate their mind with weird thinking".
I can’t remember how the conversation got to where it did, but just a few weeks, my foid cousin told me how women care more about personality than men, and I just outright couldn’t resist. I called her out on her shit instantly. We had a back to back argument, and she ended up prattling on about the usual bluepill nonsense at the end like a fucking fax machine incapable of generating any original thoughts on its own. It’s quite a shame, really.

These people end up NOT being those that you can count on.. for anything.
:yes: