Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

after ban i tried to ascend

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★
they laugh of me being an incel on an incel forum and i insulted them and you banned me, good.
I found a bitch on dating app and I talked to her, she told me that she moved in my city and she wanna meet on a date with me.
I got a haircut, I shaved my dick, I bought chocolates and flowers and guess what, the bitch just didnt replied anymore, I waited and waited in the place she told me to meet, well I got scammed once again, gg.

they laugh of me being an incel on an incel forum and i insulted them and you banned me, good.
I found a bitch on dating app and I talked to her, she told me that she moved in my city and she wanna meet on a date with me.
I got a haircut, I shaved my dick, I bought chocolates and flowers and guess what, the bitch just didnt replied anymore, I waited and waited in the place she told me to meet, well I got scammed once again, gg.
Trying to ascend is a useless endeavor

I wish there was an alternate timeline where dating apps never existed.

You can always græpee

I would never buy a foid chocolates so she can get fat

chocolate and flowers isn't enough inkwell :foidSoy:

larp, stay banned, stop coming back here