Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

after another mistake my IQ is genuinely low

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
i am legit low iq
i need to manage expectations and fade into the distance

Did you do the test? If so, what was your score?

This test is very bad. It’s does not test all forms of intelligence, only one.
Massive cope IQ = life. It has been proven to correlate with income and inceldom too

https://test.mensa.no

this test is legit ngl
>trusting online tests lol

its the best iq test made by norways mensa
mensa is mostly made up of narcissists and pseuds who have accomplished nothing tbh. Also there are genuine LARPers in it who just get "tested" by people who give them a high IQ score for a price. It literally exists just as a way for losers to try and brag about their IQ. Actual legit smart people mostly don't join it tbh. Whenever I come across mensa I always think of that quote from Stephen Hawking when some reporter asked for his IQ where he said “I have no idea, people who boast about their IQ are losers.”

tl;dr mensa is gay

mensa is mostly made up of narcissists and pseuds who have accomplished nothing tbh. Also there are genuine LARPers in it who just get "tested" by people who give them a high IQ score for a price. It literally exists just as a way for losers to try and brag about their IQ. Actual legit smart people mostly don't join it tbh. Whenever I come across mensa I always think of that quote from Stephen Hawking when some reporter asked for his IQ where he said “I have no idea, people who boast about their IQ are losers.”

tl;dr mensa is gay
idc ngl. but its seems that u sucked at his test lol

i got 105 on this test
for me i must wageslave
having a u turn about quitting my degree- might as well finish it rather than get a low level office job because im low iq
105 IQ isn't bad jfl. It is literally in the average range and in the better half of the average range at that.

105 IQ isn't bad jfl. It is literally in the average range and in the better half of the average range at that.
Average = low nowadays especially in programming. They do leetcode or algorithm testing and that is a low key way of testing IQ. Only the highest IQ succeed to get $300k//yr :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

idc ngl. but its seems that u sucked at his test lol
I didn't take the online mensa IQ test.

IQ also is not even that great of a way to measure intelligence or potential. If you are going to brag about your intelligence just brag about something you actually have done or learned about.
Average = low nowadays especially in programming. They do leetcode or algorithm testing and that is a low key way of testing IQ. Only the highest IQ succeed to get $300k//yr :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
ngl with programming it is definitely biased against people who are not high IQ, which probably has something to do with the field itself.

yes but i turned down a pharmacy degree at my uni- so if i had accepted that a pharmacist has iq in the region of 130s- so i would be a pharamcist with an iq of 105. what the actual fuck. am i an imposter??????????????

yes but i turned down a pharmacy degree at my uni- so if i had accepted that a pharmacist has iq in the region of 130s- so i would be a pharamcist with an iq of 105. what the actual fuck. am i an imposter??????????????
u probably worked harder than high IQ to compensate for ur lower IQ and succeeded

And always the same type of questions.
its also just kind of a waste of time test. Its better to be someone who is average IQ but has a lot of motivation and self discipline than someone who is high IQ but fucking lazy and never actually put in any time into bettering their mind. I genuinely think telling some kids they are smart when they are younger makes them stupider in the future since they start putting in 0 effort into refining their brain and building problem solving skills. Instead they just assume they are right because they are "le smart kid" and then their brain turns to mush through a lack of upkeep and they never evolve as people.

though tbh IQ testing is good for the lower end of the spectrum since it can help doctors keep track of brain damage and assess low IQ people for what type of special needs care they need.
you can do a pharmacy degree with an average IQ tbh. There are plenty of successful people with average IQs who get where they are through hard work. Its way harder but it can be done.

u probably worked harder than high IQ to compensate for ur lower IQ and succeeded
^^^^

its also just kind of a waste of time test. Its better to be someone who is average IQ but has a lot of motivation and self discipline than someone who is high IQ but fucking lazy and never actually put in any time into bettering their mind. I genuinely think telling some kids they are smart when they are younger makes them stupider in the future since they start putting in 0 effort into refining their brain and building problem solving skills. Instead they just assume they are right because they are "le smart kid" and then their brain turns to mush through a lack of upkeep and they never evolve as people.

though tbh IQ testing is good for the lower end of the spectrum since it can help doctors keep track of brain damage and assess low IQ people for what type of special needs care they need.
yes but if ure low iq ure just gonna fuck up big time and be barred from the industry

yes but if ure low iq ure just gonna fuck up big time and be barred from the industry
what IQ test did you take? For most types 105 is in the higher average range (90-109).

imma cope and pretend that if i took one irl i would acheive a higher score. - never gonna take a irl one though unless a therapist advises it

imma cope and pretend that if i took one irl i would acheive a higher score. - never gonna take a irl one though unless a therapist advises it
its a waste of time and money ngl. Unless you think you have some mental disability or learning disorder I wouldn't do it.

https://test.mensa.no

this test is legit ngl
i got 112 but i started to guess them randomly very quickly at question 25
the thing is, if my brain wasnt colonized by strep b when i was born i would have an iq maybe in 130+ and be a narcy iq mogger like caesar from fallout new vegas

Last edited:
i got 112 but i started to guess them randomly very quickly at question 25
the thing is, if my brain wasnt colonized by strep b when i was born i would have an iq maybe in 130+ and be a narcy iq mogger like caesar from fallout new vegas
Btw, if I'd had more time, my result would be better (but ofc, that's why they give you exactly that amount of time). I can't think fast, tbh. It's says my IQ is 118, but I think I'm not that smart. I feel like I'm average in reality.

Btw, if I'd had more time, my result would be better (but ofc, that's why they give you exactly that amount of time). I can't think fast, tbh. It's says my IQ is 118, but I think I'm not that smart. I feel like I'm average in reality.
This is only testing your pattern recognition abilities, there are many other facets of IQ like spatial reasoning, verbal comprehension etc that this doesn't look for, so maybe you are good at this form of IQ only or just haven't found something you enjoy yet

Drugmaxxing lowered my IQ by at least 10 points :fuk: