Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After accepting your Inceldom: Do you still like knowing your mother’s past?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
This applies to your Father as well but generally speaking your Mom’s stories would hurt more.

In my youth I looked up to my Mother. I was so giddy when she would sit me down and tell me stories of her youth. She was like the Hero in a fairytale. Her adventures were always so crazy and epic I loved them. Im late to the game and didnt accept myself for what I was until my mid 20s. I blame my religious upbringing for giving me false hope. Since then I have a huge disdain for her even mentioning her past antics and get angry when she wants to tell all about her whore life to other family members.

It is akin to when you were a kid and learning about Columbus and his explorations. He is like the coolest person ever! Then you grow up and realize he is a dick and you start to hate him and even hate the compassion you once felt for his tales. Now he is dead to you.

The fact that my mother is obnoxiously telling me to "be a party animal" and my father wanting me to reproduce and have a family says much about her past.