Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After a certain point why should we even keep on trying?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
I can understand that with all the 16 or 21 years old here. They should try and not be lurking here on this site. But for the people who are 26, 30 or even older, why should they keep on trying? They tried for a long time with no success, why should it get better when they get older? Yet normies, chads and stacies assumes incels don't even try and should keep on trying lol.

You should try everything. and once you did and everything failed, then its time to LDAR.

I´ll try overseas. I have zero chance with Western girls. Standards are just insane.

Who cares what anyone else thinks about our situation?

You should only care about yourself.

I know, easier said than done.

TheVman said:
You should try everything. and once you did and everything failed, then its time to LDAR.

I agree but they demand that even if we are in our 30s or 40s we should still keep on trying which is ridiculous

If you give up totally then you might as well be dead, I don't know maybe it is retarded to keep trying after a certain point. When my horniness, boredom and false hope dies, then I will too.

grayjedi90 said:
TheVman said:
I agree but they demand that even if we are in our 30s or 40s we should still keep on trying which is ridiculous
who does? I've never heard anyone say that. if you didn't make it in your 20s(your prime) your def not gonna make it in your 30s

Because our human DNA compels us to mate and find a partner. Its hard to fight nature.

TheVman said:
who does? I've never heard anyone say that. if you didn't make it in your 20s(your prime) your def not gonna make it in your 30s

Normies and femoids say all the time that, women love older guys, don't worry - be patient. Or that when you're older women your age lower their standards, so you'll be fine. All BS mostly, especially for incels who have never had anything!

It's either hope, cope or rope

That's what the Black Pill is for, son. Accepting that it is over for us and letting go of the pain of sexual exclusion.