Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over After 7 months of wage slaving, I am tempted to return to NEETdom.

Wolnir

Wolnir

Facially ill
★★★★★
It has been hell. I am reminded every day on why I became a recluse in the first place. I was a NEET from 18 to 24, was a loner outcast in school, just thought fuck it and decided to LDAR after leaving.

I am so far behind everyone else, I am still mentally 18 years old and cannot relate to anyone my age. They all talk about their nights out, the girls they slept with, past life experiences, holidays etc. I have spent 6 years in my room.

I have not made any friends, I am autistic af and can't hold a meaningful conversation with anyone. I got rejected by my co worker when I asked her out, she now ignores me and acts like I don't exist. My hair loss is getting even worse due to barely getting any sleep and having a shit diet, even finasteride isn't saving me now. My mental health has declined massively due to working.

I can't live as an ugly, autistic freak, it is a lonely, brutal existence. My maternal grandfather and great uncle both roped. They had personality disorders and schizophrenia, both ended up becoming recluses and eventually roped. They both mog me though because they got married in their younger years.

Moneymaxx until you have saved up enough money then LDAR if you still live with parents.

if you think about roping, just start neeting again.

Moneymaxx until you have saved up enough money then LDAR if you still live with parents.
I live with my dad and have 6k saved up, he's the typical boomer that think NEETs are scum of the earth. My dad has done the shittest jobs imaginable.

I live with my dad and have 6k saved up, he's the typical boomer that think NEETs are scum of the earth. My dad has done the shittest jobs imaginable.
use that 6k to buy copes like sex dolls or hobbies you like