Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Afrocels alike: you ever left a pick in your hair and forget it was there?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
The amount of times this has happened to me own my way to usually take a shower is ridiculous lol

over for africancels

No man, my heiris emo tier straight

I don't have an afro

Having an afro would be a good cope ngl

i dont have afro

Having an afro would be a good cope ngl
used to be a huge trend back in the BP days and even up until the 80s kinda. Sad that it died down tbh

I'm not an afrocel, but this thread provided an interesting insight into their lives. Thanks, OP.

I'm not an afrocel, but this thread provided an interesting insight into their lives. Thanks, OP.
np man, I’ll be sure to make more threads on this soon.

ngl i always loled when Blackcels did this

Only once.

Walked the entire length of town with a comb in my hair. Wanted to rope when I realised what I had done.

ngl i always loled when Blackcels did this
its Cuz tbh if u leave it in long enough u don’t feel it anymore like u don’t feel that an object is literally in ur hair jajajaja
Only once.

Walked the entire length of town with a comb in my hair. Wanted to rope when I realised what I had done.
Did it hopefully look stylish at all or did it make u look even more ugly

its Cuz tbh if u leave it in long enough u don’t feel it anymore like u don’t feel that an object is literally in ur hair jajajaja
No I mean sometimes they'd literally have it fall out so they pick it up and put it back in

i always imagine you as a bald man because of your avi

No I mean sometimes they'd literally have it fall out so they pick it up and put it back in

oh that’s weird then but tbh picking ur hair / combing it can feel rlly rlly soothing

I would not take the chance of losing my lock pick. But good for your for taking the chance, Chad!
I mean Tyrone

I would not take the chance of losing my lock pick. But good for your for taking the chance, Chad!
I mean Tyrone

emba’d.

I thought blacks did that on purpose...

I thought blacks did that on purpose...

some do it for stylish stuff I guess but tbh a lot of the time not rlly. Combing or picking out naps/curls feels rlly soothing but sometimes u leave it in ur hair on accident and don’t even realize. Literally one time I put a pencil in my hair for the hell of it,and didn’t realize it was in my hair until I took a shower :feelscry: :feelshaha:

My hair is half frizzy and forms a shitty afro.