Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Africans are the Gods of the earth

I can't see half of the video. Its lagging

Holy Copium

Niggers didn't invent anything, even Native Americans & Berbers mogged them

Holy Copium

Thats why you geting replaced with beaners and blacks in USA and low IQ Arabs, Subsaharans and Afghans in Europe

@Sloth.Belgrade @Biowaste Removal

Thats why you geting replaced with beaners and blacks in USA and low IQ Arabs, Subsaharans and Afghans in Europe

@Sloth.Belgrade @Biowaste Removal
We wuz kangz and sheeeiittt

god clearly hates africans

Attachments

• Yakub_by_Malachi_Z._York (1).png
    Yakub_by_Malachi_Z._York (1).png
    100.9 KB · Views: 5
god clearly hates africans
Yeah sure West Africans look like monkeys but if there is a god he hates whites because the way they are getting replaced is not even a joke. The new borns are already majority none white in European lands.

When whites are a m8inority it will be so easy to genocide them and that is just 20 years away. Plus the "majority" whites will be old and uncapable of fighting.

When whites are a m8inority it will be so easy to genocide them and that is just 20 years away.
Good luck when your kind can't even organize cohesively

You'll just kill yourselves after

Had jack-shit to do with your original post here, why not stay on topic for once?
whites will be genocided soon. The new borns are already minority whites and majority none whites. In 20 yeras The "majority" whites will be too old to fight

Good luck when your kind can't even organize cohesively

You'll just kill yourselves after
so long the devils are genocided

so long the devils are genocided
>Leeches off welfare
>Is mostly White
>Claims Whites are "le devil" jfl

Enjoy not being able to NEET & getting shanked by some thug.
whites will be genocided soon. The new borns are already minority whites and majority none whites. In 20 yeras The "majority" whites will be too old to fight
Nah, Whites will just be used as more tax-cattle to support the State

Holy Copium

More white boy cope.

We invented ERRRRRRTHINGGGGGGG

>Leeches off welfare
>Is mostly White
>Claims Whites are "le devil" jfl

Enjoy not being able to NEET & getting shanked by some thug.

Nah, Whites will just be used as more tax-cattle to support the State
Bra new borns are majority none white. I dont think you understand what that means.It means the military in none white hands, it means the police in none white hands, it means government in none white hands and it means a whole load of former slaves , genocided native Americans, genocided and colonialised beaners etc and you must pay for your white sins still

Bra new borns are majority none white. I dont think you understand what that means.It means the military in none white hands, it means the police in none white hands, it means government in none white hands and it means a whole load of former slaves , genocided native Americans, genocided and colonialised beaners etc and you must pay for your white sins still
Tf did the Celts -who got genocided, replaced, etc also- ever do?

And what I meant, is that Whites will become a minority but will exist: However, due to globohomo these Whites will be forced to be apart of that multi-racial society & help maintain it.

Tf did the Celts -who got genocided, replaced, etc also- ever do?

And what I meant, is that Whites will become a minority but will exist: However, due to globohomo these Whites will be forced to be apart of that multi-racial society & help maintain it.
My boy you only exist if WE allow you to exist and in 20 years WE might just decide to genocide the devils off the face of the earth completely

My boy you only exist if WE allow you to exist and in 20 years WE might just decide to genocide the devils off the face of the earth completely
dnr

You're only able to be a waste of space NEET because of Whites, now piss off nigger

Nigguh we wuz da ones dat build da perameds n wuz kangz n shiet while whiteys were livin in da caves

and i just money from the cuck whites today. My good hard working slaves paying taxes

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j_cOsgRY7w

Jfl, you spend all day shitting on Whites when if it weren't for them your ass would be wageslaving

Imagine being such a fucking rotter you spend all day shitting on the people who give you NEETbux & antagonizing Whites online to make your ass feel better about being an Incel, jfl.

Now piss off nigger

Nigguh we wuz da ones dat build da perameds n wuz kangz n shiet while whiteys were livin in da caves
The blue eyed devils must be dealt with when they minority they still need to pay for their sins

Jfl, you spend all day shitting on Whites when if it weren't for them your ass would be wageslaving

Imagine being such a fucking rotter you spend all day shitting on the people who give you NEETbux & antagonizing Whites online to make your ass feel better about being an Incel, jfl.

Now piss off nigger
because whites are cucks thats why I can do it. Dont blame the playa blame the one creating the rules. If whites are such cuks then i will enjoy every bit of it and i dont even feel ashamed

The blue eyed devils must be dealt with when they minority they still need to pay for their sins
You're a NEET who spends his days pissing it away trolling online, what makes you think you could do shit?

irl I bet you're just a fucking pussy any nigger would jump
because whites are cucks thats why I can do it. Dont blame the playa blame the one creating the rules. If whites are such cuks then i will enjoy every bit of it and i dont even feel ashamed
I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy & stupidity in your takes

You're a NEET who spends his days pissing it away trolling online, what makes you think you could do shit?

irl I bet you're just a fucking pussy any nigger would jump

I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy & stupidity in your takes
cry me a river

If you are celt then why you have a Nazi profile pic. Nazi are fucking real blood brothers of Anglo- Saxons
Celts are close to them also genetically

All Europeans are closer to each other than any other races are.

Reagrdless you stil are NOT Germanic

Infact Germanics genocided your ancestors

Reagrdless you stil are NOT Germanic
You don't have to be Germanic to be White jfl
Infact Germanics genocided your ancestors
Tell me what I didn't know, captain dipshit
If you are celt then why you have a Nazi profile pic. Nazi are fucking real blood brothers of Anglo- Saxons
And it's Germans/Continental Germanics, not "muh nazis" Nazism was/is just a political affiliation/movement jfl

You don't have to be Germanic to be White jfl

Tell me what I didn't know, captain dipshit

And it's Germans/Continental Germanics, not "muh nazis" Nazism was/is just a political affiliation/movement jfl
Still they were the real blood brothers of Anglos

Anglos are somewhat mixed with Celts & Normans, they're not true Germanics
The elites are Normans. Which commoner has Norman blood? Some Anglos are mixed yes but thats because they TOOK Celt foids by dominance and force

The elites are Normans. Which commoner has Norman blood? Some Anglos are mixed yes but thats because they TOOK Celt foids by dominance and force
Yeah I know, but most are mixed

Photo 2024 05 14 13 18 27

Modern age Anglos are an intermediate between Celtics & Anglos, but ofc it varies by region