Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL African nigger baths in cow piss and shit

Such a majestic, exquisite culture!

slavic women want to bath with him

Nasty nigga gross

how are you doing my nigga

Why don't curries immigrate there instead of Canada? They would assimilate so much more easily

Last edited:
Fuck that's disgusting

Such a majestic, exquisite culture!
Nasty nigga gross
Why don't curries immigrate there instead of Canada? They would assimilate so more easily
Fuck that's disgusting
It's because clean water is scarce in these places and most curries also dont have access to fuel so use cow dung as fuel. It's easy for first world incels like us to call this disgusting and primitive while having everything handed to us on silver platter but people like to look down on others and feel superior.

Last edited:
It's because clean water is scarce in these places and most curries also dont have access to fuel so use cow dung as fuel. It's easy for first world incels like us to call this duagtuing and primitive while having eveyrbting handed to us on silver platter but people like to look down on others and feel superior.
Yeah, I understand that, but I think it's cleaner not to bathe at all than cover yourself in fucking cow piss.

It's because clean water is scarce in these places and most curries also dont have access to fuel so use cow dung as fuel. It's easy for first world incels like us to call this disgusting and primitive while having everything handed to us on silver platter but people like to look down on others and feel superior.
High IQ reply

Nigga took “just take a shower” to a whole new level

@Qwertyuiop99 @Rabbi Schneerson

hope the e coli kills him

hope the e coli kills him
E. coli is good for you. What he's doing is actually quite healthy. It's just that in western society we've been brainwashed by doctors and the media into fearing bacteria and parasites.

The irony of OP to have his pfp of one of the worst modern rappers.

Best smelling nigger tbh

I had seen this one viddo where a nigger on video eats shit out the animal it :feelspuke:

Ultra kang. Probably a direct descendant from the pharaoh

I've seen curries do this before. It's called "Panchgavya", and it's cow dung, urine, and white yogurt mixed into a sort of slime. If you Google it, it's just a bunch of Indian doctors extolling its benefits and encouraging everyone to try imbibing it and bathing in it.

This isn’t surprising
All poor countries are like this
But for some reason normiefags thing it’s only India that do this type of shit

True tbh