Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

African Africans != New World BBC

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
At my university, we have tons of African students. I remember noticing that none of them had impressive physique and were short/skinny (the average was probably 5’5-6). There was 1 Somali kid who was 6’5” but he was built like a stick.

On the other hand, African Americans and Caribbeans are walking BBCs.

What caused this phenomenon?

Dude Africans hate Afro-Americans with a passion lmfao.

Somalis/east africans, like dravidians, lack the BBC/broad shoulders/ jaw associated with dark skin . In many ways, somalis have the lowest SMV of all. lower than curries since its almost impssible for them to moneymaxx except through piracy.

Somalis/east africans, like dravidians, lack the BBC/broad shoulders/ jaw associated with dark skin . In many ways, somalis have the lowest SMV of all. lower than curries since its almost impssible for them to moneymaxx except through piracy.

Keep coping, Somalis mog curries.

Because slaves were purposefully bred for physical work and most African Americans are their descendants.

On the other hand, African Americans and Caribbeans are walking BBCs.

What caused this phenomenon?
Most Black country's penis sizes are self measured aka they lied and said they have big cock

Most Black country's penis sizes are self measured aka they lied and said they have big cock
THIS THIS THIS THIS. So many people forget this.

Any time they get professionally measured, their average penis size is the same or less than whites.

THIS THIS THIS THIS. So many people forget this.

Any time they get professionally measured, their average penis size is the same or less than whites.
Yeah, Like i'm not saying NO black dudes can have big cocks, but they have about the same size of a chance to be born with a big dick as any race tbh.
It's like the meme of black women having big asses. Most don't

Yeah, Like i'm not saying NO black dudes can have big cocks, but they have about the same size of a chance to be born with a big dick as any race tbh.
It's like the meme of black women having big asses. Most don't
Truer words could not be spoken

Keep coping, Somalis mog curries.
Keep coping. Almost all curries mog all Africans or African Americans.
Low nutrition in food. Agro environements are the major reasons. This is similar to why curries from rich households or western residents mog others curries who live in curry land. Also, Sher Shah Suri? that chad is the last guy I expected to see on any incel site.

Last edited: