Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Africa is the place to ascend as a ricecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
1553211914250.jpg

Ook ook ook me find yellow man to have family with

Noddle whore: Fuck off Azn boys I take unly white dicku.
Ricecels: Oh Yeah. Guess what we got our black beautiful queens to worship
Chimpess: Yeah Azn boy ya be makin dem black bitches pussy wet (deep inside her mind: Lol pussy ass Asian with a cock the size of ma saving be thinking a like him....I am just marrying him so me and Tyrone can have a better place to fuck when hes outta the crib, wagecucking foh ma all dem hella expensive ice)

Sometimes, Africa is the only thing that keeps me from killing myself instantly. That one he's holding in his right hand, she's very nice. Please God give me surgery and give me Africa...

Have fun!

Inb4 you run out shekels, and they have your brain as a delicacy :feelsokman:

Even as a ricecel its wrong. Interracial pairing is a mistake and leads to the mess. When blacks cuck whites, whites JBW, rices JBA blacks. It's a vicious cycle and doesn't end well for anyone.

Sometimes, Africa is the only thing that keeps me from killing myself instantly. That one he's holding in his right hand, she's very nice. Please God give me surgery and give me Africa...
For me it's middle east.

Ricefuel for lifecels.

Even as a ricecel its wrong. Interracial pairing is a mistake and leads to the mess. When blacks cuck whites, whites JBW, rices JBA blacks. It's a vicious cycle and doesn't end well for anyone.

They will create the new Blasian masterrace. The sons will have high Asian IQ with robust African Height, Frame, and BBC.

Also vocel if you wouldn't colonize them both.

They will create the new Blasian masterrace. The sons will have high Asian IQ with robust African Height, Frame, and BBC.
Or African IQ with Asian height, frame and penis size.

The average African vag is eight inches deep when aroused. The average Chinese penis is three inches erect. The girls are gonna be hugely disappointed.

I'm not. You're projecting
I really wish I was white boyo. At least I would have tried to protect my foids from Tyrones.

And buddy I know the jewggle media is going too hard on you people right now. Trying to brainwash your foids and force you into ending up with some piss color gook whore. But trust me I don't want that. I want white foids to be with white man, rice foids with rice man, Tyrones shall have Shaniqua and curries will be left with each other to produce more shit skin goblins. What a balanced, ordered and pure world will that be. But today we see white woman being pushed in the arms of black man. White men betabuxxing for chinks and gooks and chinks in here coplaining about being truecel.
As an Eurocentrist curry who has always admired the Westand even Western let nations like Rhodesia and South Africa. I want west to return to it's peaceful and progressive past. Bring back the glorious days of Rome and axis power.
Godspeed buddy. You might hate the fact but in evolutionary chain we have been cut from the same cloth. It's not only the success of the west or success of curry land.It's our success, success of R haplogroup.

I'd Africamaxx if it's safe from STDs

Give me a cute african gf like in that picture please god

JFL BBC's getting cucked on their own turf by ricecels, this is next level cucking.

It's one thing to get cucked by a race that mogs yours, like Whites mog Asians for example so when the whites runs JBW game on their noodle foids it makes sense but to get cucked by a race that you mog on every level must be brutal.

We Latinos need to a find a place to ascend in, Whites have SEA, Blacks have the west, and now Ricecels have Africa, Latins need our own spot.

I talked about moving to Africa to a South African guy.

He said to me: "you had better take one thing with you, the sauce you'd like to be eaten with"

-

Personally the idea is attractive, pioneering in the dark continent, the frontier. Some countries even hand out free land if you're a foreigner with knowledge in agriculture, makes me want to study it and move there. Be a benevolent leader in my local community, popular, employ people, do something meaningful and constructive.

Never-mind that, I'll just keep chasing the wagie dream in my Western memehole.

Ricecel lifefuel

It is just betabuxxing bro.
JFL BBC's getting cucked on their own turf by ricecels, this is next level cucking.

It's one thing to get cucked by a race that mogs yours, like Whites mog Asians for example so when the whites runs JBW game on their noodle foids it makes sense but to get cucked by a race that you mog on every level must be brutal.

We Latinos need to a find a place to ascend in, Whites have SEA, Blacks have the west, and now Ricecels have Africa, Latins need our own spot.
seems like there is no place tbh

antartice maybe. volcel if wouldnt a penguin

wqzlu1.jpg

RICED.com

JFL at high T Africans getting cucked by ricecels

RICED.com

JFL at high T Africans getting cucked by ricecels
I heard that local Africans are a pretty average race and can't be compared to robust African Americans which were brought as slaves (so only the strongest workers were shipped to USA, leaving the rest behind in africa)

Like the lightbulb Somalians.

robust African Height
Actual africans are manlets on average. Don't confuse niglets in Africa with mixed African Americans who were selectively picked out and bred from the very beginning.
It's not like the would be Americans just randomly picked Africans to ship them to America. They specifically chose only the tallest and strongest of the bunch. No one wanted a skinny starving 5'2" worker/slave.

Last edited:
I rather fuck a dog than racemix with these creatures.

go CA theory.

blasians are the master race if it ends up right

too bad that wasn't the case for me :cryfeels: