Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Africa Is Dating On Easy Mode?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
So I was watching some mirrored videos on YouTube by the YouTuber Darwinian Thought and I came across one of the videos from the African version of the dating show "Take Me Out". The guys who went on there were not good looking at all especially the 2nd guy who was not only a manlet but super corny yet he still had no problem getting a date. If that was the western version he would have gone home alone. I mog both of these guys and I think I would have the pick of the litter if I went to Africa. It might be better than Asia for ethnic guys because all the white guys take the women in South East Asia. I'm not a volcel and I would go to Africa if it meant I could get pussy on demand over there.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpAb9CPOGR8[/video]

Crazy man how different it is.
Yeah def different. But they are black women so kinda meh.

@face_and_lms hope for you tbh ITT

@faceandlms

St.Tropez said:

@faceandlms

He should try swiping in other countries. Im curious to see his results.

you want to get ebola? lol

having a strong african lady, who is also beautiful, as your wife, would be heaven.

holy fucking shit.

if i get a son with an african lady.

he will be like 6'7-6'8 mixed, if I get a 7/10 PSL african he might end up as 6.5 mixed black at 2 meters height.... he will be a slayer

ghostcell said:
having a strong african lady, who is also beautiful, as your wife, would be heaven.

she would destroy you kek

St.Tropez said:

@faceandlms

Their faces are not as pretty as other races but a lot have great bodies

So there’s hope in Africa I see

LOL Africa is full of subhuman blacks chicks that carry diseases, the only countries with little to no hiv/aids diseases are muslim countries. And they wont accept a fornicating subhuman

Go ahead if you wanna catch stds

Most people are starving and have aids in Africa, so they have more important things to consider (like not dying)

theultimate341 said:
How do you know?

90%(generous estimate) of the african females i have seen look subhuman.

Hunter said:

Wouldn’t that be an incels lookmatch? Jfl @ you.

theultimate341 said:

well... you got me there lol.

Hunter said:
There are girls in that video that are bangable. You're volcel if you wouldn't bang the girl that got the first date

it's also AIDS on easy mode

fukmylyf said:
it's also AIDS on easy mode
Lol SEA also has the same aids rate as some of countries in Africa but nobody talks about that

NeverSubmit said:
Lol SEA also has the same aids rate as some of countries in Africa but nobody talks about that

I believe it.

Yes I guess it will be a lot easier in Africa or South America.

In Africa the Muslim women are legit but you have to marry them. I find certain tribal women very attractive too. Not into the regulars who fuck around as much as Westerners minus protection and medicine. Those tribal chicks with painted faces and gold bangals though...

theultimate341 said:

You are right Gon. It is quite a weird situatio but I wouldn't date them cause I am not attracted to them.

It just creates mixed mentalcels like me.

African nigger chicks are fucking mental. Moreso than American ones.

Look at the Femoid that was running to the first guy and hugging him intensely despite not knowing him. Look at her crying simply because he gave her a chance. This is the life of the genetically superior man. Only Chad experiences this.

Kong Rong said:
Not another mentalcel teenager this forum is a joke

RichCel said:
I have seen what you're talking about although nobody is worse than americans

DankIncel said:
Look at the Femoid that was running to the first guy and hugging him intensely despite not knowing him. Look at her crying simply because he gave her a chance. This is the life of the genetically superior man. Only Chad experiences this.
I noticed that too if he's a chad in Africa then they must have really low standards over there

Kong Rong said:
Same.
Tfw white people don't like you because you're not white enough, and black people don't like you because you're not black enough. Having no racial identity is correlated with mental issues.
@muttabortion

St.Tropez said:
You are right Gon. It is quite a weird situatio but I wouldn't date them cause I am not attracted to them.

Yea you love whites only and non whales.

NeverSubmit said:
I noticed that too if he's a chad in Africa then they must have really low standards over there

You can't be serious he is actually pretty attractive. He mogs me to oblivion. I wish I looked half as attractive as he is. Just look at his facial features.

DankIncel said:
You can't be serious he is actually pretty attractive. He mogs me to oblivion. I wish I looked half as attractive as he is. Just look at his facial features.
He would be average looking in the west definitely not chad.

RichCel said:

Yes.

NeverSubmit said:
Not another mentalcel teenager this forum is a joke

I'm an 18 year old who looks 15 and has autism do you really think I could get laid.