Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Afraid of shitting temporary job wagecuck

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★

Many jobs are temporary paying minimum wage.Don't want to do that at all

Tfw some dickhead laying on a pile of money doesn't want to hire anyone fulltime because they don't want to give people any benefits.

Capitalism is inherently flawed in its treatment of actual people and unrelenting worship of the bottom line. It's shit like this that exemplifies the flaws of the system, employers outsourcing and utilizing EVERY SINGLE loophole to fuck over their employees and make more money pewpew.

Yeah man that shit must suck

7da7b132df90a813c3c0d0fa73afa1df.jpg

I finished highschool high on dreams of becoming my own boss. 6 years later i'm a neet. But if you do have a chance to escape the rat race, go for it. I'll be jealous but whatever.

Wagecucking is awful tbh thanks god im a neet

At least you have a job to wagecuck unlike me that will probably die from hunger

Tfw some dickhead laying on a pile of money doesn't want to hire anyone fulltime because they don't want to give people any benefits.

Capitalism is inherently flawed in its treatment of actual people and unrelenting worship of the bottom line. It's shit like this that exemplifies the flaws of the system, employers outsourcing and utilizing EVERY SINGLE loophole to fuck over their employees and make more money pewpew.
The jews are the cause of this.
I finished highschool high on dreams of becoming my own boss. 6 years later i'm a neet. But if you do have a chance to escape the rat race, go for it. I'll be jealous but whatever.
the only way is to become a tradesman
At least you have a job to wagecuck unlike me that will probably die from hunger
i'm still in education. I just don't want an awful wagecuck

I hate the idea of work man i wish I could avoid it forever

Damn thats brutal

The first temp job I ever had was memorable to me because the owner of the company came in on the first day of our training and started talking about how grateful he is that we work hard so he can buy his wife $4000 purses and go on exotic trips. I developed a bitter taste of hatred for bosses right then and there.