Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Afghans are the most handsome men in Asia !!

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Officer
10% Cherry picking + Chad worship

Average Taliban warrior

Average Afghan kid:

Afghans belong to the Caucasian race, they are the original Aryans.
They have very less niggerr blood unlike Arabs in the middle East that means better bone structure.
They mog rices and curries to oblivion even the dark Afghans seem to have olive skin better than the shit curry skin. Ugly Afghans are only the ones who are mixed with curries/mongols. The Talibans should exterminate all afghan-Mongol/curries and keep only the pure Aryan Afghan blood for better generations in future.
They have dark triad and masculine features that mog cumskin and niggerr faggoots to oblivion.
Many have exotic colored eyes. Hunter eyes seem the average type there.
If they just stop the war and care to build their economy and provide better education for kids.
Afghanistan will be the best country in Asia.
Rices will suicide by millions.
Noodlewhores will cross borders to fuuck with Taliban Chaddams.

pashtuns only, hazaras are rice

Good post. The more Caucasian you get, the more attractive you become. Simple as that.
That’s why ethnics wanna race mix with whites so bad

Only less than 5% of Pashtuns look like that, most Pashtuns have black hair dark eyes and some are even darker than Punjabis

Are you Afghan nationalist or what, btw shit economy and bad nutrition makes sure average height goes down the drain, height being the pre requisite trait for mogging if they don't look after their economy they're gonna get fked. Just look at the difference between north and south korea.

White beauty and strength must be protected at all cost. Their gene pools cannot be defiled by poisonous deathnik DNA.
White males can bleach ethnic DNA.

before the mongols invaded, yea, a lot of them looked like that. now they're only a small minority, thank the mongols

before the mongols invaded, yea, a lot of them looked like that. now they're only a small minority, thank the mongols
Why do you blame the mongols when the turkic rice steppe horsemen were already doing that and were masters of that region right upto middle east and parts of anatolia and op is just showing outliers tbh, mongols prolly slaughtered indiscriminately which was already prevalent in steppe warfare

I can smell the copium in your thread even from the sewers

Good post. The more Caucasian you get, the more attractive you become. Simple as that.
Yes. Beauty standards are just a white thing. Beauty wouldn't even exist without whites.
Whites are so diverse so you can detect beauty standards. Ethnics all look the same.

Whites are the apex of humanity
This is cringe, is that the "truth" you thought?! It's just the percentage of chads in the white race is bigger than other races. I believe that humanity as a whole is at the bottom tbh.
so its only rational to maximize those that are the best and minimize those that are the undesirable and incompetent.
OK then minimizing who are undesirable and incompetent should include women and whites too. But who decides who the undesirable and incompetent? and what are the criteria?

Unfortunately, your answers are as follows:
who should decide? women.
who are the best? whites.
who are the undesirable and incompetent (and should die)? Me and incels ("deathics").

I think you're a devious person, self-hater who has a foid mind and a toxic person who hates us.

kinda gay but ok

>average afghan kid has blue eyes

:feelskek:it doesnt get more retarded than this if serious

Why do you blame the mongols when the turkic rice steppe horsemen were already doing that and were masters of that region right upto middle east and parts of anatolia and op is just showing outliers tbh, mongols prolly slaughtered indiscriminately which was already prevalent in steppe warfare
i was gonna say the turks too but i wasn't sure if they had also did it to the afghans

Whites pretty much invented everything.
All that happened in just the last 300 years, where were the whites when the human race was floundering in ignorance and squalor for 200,000 years ago?!

Whites pretty much invented everything. :no:
Some white people invented a lot of great things. :yes:
GENETICS & PERFORMANCE THAT'S WHAT.
There will be a dispute over this
I used to credit women for having an eye for evolutionary fitness but now I've come to realize that women should not choose. We patriarchs must make choices for women, and we must choose the right women ourselves. Inferior women who are diseased, ugly, lacking in curves, estrogen and the right amount of fat should be eliminated from the gene pool. Same with men I suppose. I am ok with eliminating the bottomg 20% of both men and women, after all, subhuman, when put under pressure and stress only suffer, so we should minimize suffering and reserve the privilege of life for the fitttest and strongest.
I agree with this, but not killing them, but making 50% of men and women unable to have children. (they still could have sex)
With the stipulation that the children be the public property of the state and everyone. They should raise in camps, not in families.
:feelsUgh:

Why cherrypick outliers when we already know the average afghan doesnt look like that. every afghan i know has dark hair and eyes. They look nothing like caucasion people, They look like afghans, most are short too. This white worship is cringe you guys can't change your genetics by wishful thinking lol

I made a whole thread on this. The more Aryan you Look, the better. It's why levantines and mesipetsmians and Iranians mog arabs
Why cherrypick outliers when we already know the average afghan doesnt look like that. every afghan i know has dark hair and eyes. They look nothing like caucasion people, They look like afghans, most are short too. This white worship is cringe you guys can't change your genetics by wishful thinking lol
Caucasion people are Anatolian, Armenian, Georgian, and Chechnyan. Get the terms right
That’s why ethnics wanna race mix with whites so bad
Brootal and true
Cope! I speak the truth. Whites are the apex of humanity, so its only rational to maximize those that are the best and minimize those that are the undesirable and incompetent.
A white life is worth more than a shit skin life
All that happened in just the last 300 years
Don't forget rome and greece.
where were the whites when the human race was floundering in ignorance and squalor for 200,000 years ago?!
They were stuck in tundras. Face the facts mate. Everything relevant in this world was pretty much done by NW Europeans.

That's why you're speaking a white language:feelskek:

Last edited:
That is because Afghans were mixed with Mongols and curries so that ruined their genetics but the native Afghans were Aryans of the Caucasian race looked like the ones in the post. They already still have these genetics so they can save it by breeding more children and providing better economy rather than wasting it in stupid wars.

That is because Afghans were mixed with Mongols and curries so that ruined their genetics but the native Afghans were Aryans of the Caucasian race looked like the ones in the post. They already still have these genetics so they can save it by breeding more children and providing better economy rather than wasting it in stupid wars.
Jfl

Cope! I speak the truth. Whites are the apex of humanity, so its only rational to maximize those that are the best and minimize those that are the undesirable and incompetent.
I hope you arent alive. If you are, go kill yourself right away for being a curry. Life isnt meant for you