Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Afghanistan Under Taliban Rule Becomes Incels Wet Dream (Yeeessss, Seethe Normies, Seethe IncelTears)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p641el/afghanistan_under_taliban_rule_becomes_incels_wet/

Meanwhile, the men standing around were making fun of girls and women, laughing at our terror. “Go and put on your chadari [burqa],” one called out. “It is your last days of being out on the streets,” said another. “I will marry four of you in one day,” said a third.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If learning where Mecca is situated based on where I live is all I need to do to get a Taliban GF, sign me the fuck up.

hopefully this talibanpilled uprising goes global, in minecraft :feelsLSD:

Most refugees from Afghanistan are in fact women and children, so. If they want to turn their country into incels wet dream they should work on their gender ratios first and foremost. But I'm pretty sure it will end up a pretty standard delusional male cope like "muh look I've fathered 10 big and strong sons, I'm da man!!!! Um, but where did all the females go? LETS GO INVADING SO MY SON HAS A WIFE!!!".

Most refugees from Afghanistan are in fact women and children, so. If they want to turn their country into incels wet dream they should work on their gender ratios first and foremost. But I'm pretty sure it will end up a pretty standard delusional male cope like "muh look I've fathered 10 big and strong sons, I'm da man!!!! Um, but where did all the females go? LETS GO INVADING SO MY SON HAS A WIFE!!!".
The fire rises :feelsLSD:

I don't care what they do, as long as it causes chaos and inconveniences women and normies

i do love everything about this..it was abou time foids, especially in the west, got a reality check.

I hope every other country is next.

very good, now i hope the rest of globohomo falls too
and for those who are crying "why don't you go live there?" if they promise me a virgin wife, submissive and not obese I will go without thinking twice my life can't get any worse

Last edited:
if they promise me a virgin wife, submissive and not obese I will go without thinking twice my life can't get any worse
I would need to do some wealthmaxxing first, I'm already on a clear path and I'll probably end up Islamaxxing in the future anyways

Much better to go to an Islamic state when I'm rich so I can have a harem of 4 wives than go there when I'm poor and get one wife who I struggle to provide for

Most refugees from Afghanistan are in fact women and children
Lifefuel for euROPEcels
I would need to do some wealthmaxxing first, I'm already on a clear path and I'll probably end up Islamaxxing in the future anyways

Much better to go to an Islamic state when I'm rich so I can have a harem of 4 wives than go there when I'm poor and get one wife who I struggle to provide for
Agree

Last edited:
a third said:
I will marry four of you in one day

FourGirlsFrontline
RWBYKancolle

I would like to have four wives

Lmaoo it doesn’t get any better than this, hopefully this follows through in rest of the world
Now if they can make their infrastructure more modern and get their tech sector up and running, maybe they can have tourism industry running and more jobs

Last edited:
Can anyone explain to me what is happening there?

I would like to have four wives
Man of culture

Can anyone explain to me what is happening there?
The invaders left, their puppet government collapsed without their assistance and the guys who are the most likely to form a stable state anyway took over the entire country.

Man of culture

The invaders left, their puppet government collapsed without their assistance and the guys who are the most likely to form a stable state anyway took over the entire country.
So they stripped femoids of their rights?

Lifefuel. Males dominating women against their will, just like nature intended. Jfl whores only have protection when men decide to give it to them

If learning where Mecca is situated based on where I live is all I need to do to get a Taliban GF, sign me the fuck up.
Nope, you won't get one. Afghans do not do race-mixing. The ones in the west, however, do.
and for those who are crying "why don't you go live there?" if they promise me a virgin wife, submissive and not obese I will go without thinking twice my life can't get any worse
See above. You won't get one.

Depends on where you go. You won't get one in Afghanistan but you will definitely succeed in a country like Indonesia or Malaysia.

If Taliban are Giga-based then they'll marry the foids who were biggest whores under Afghan governent rule off as 2nd wives to some sub 3/10, 4'5 Dwarf Truecel to spend the rest of they're lives with.

If Taliban are Giga-based then they'll marry the foids who were biggest whores under Afghan governent rule off as 2nd wives to some sub 3/10, 4'5 Dwarf Truecel to spend the rest of they're lives with.

Lifefuel. Males dominating women against their will, just like nature intended. Jfl whores only have protection when men decide to give it to them
:feelsLightsaber::feelzez:
Would be giga-based indeed

exactly you can be the chaddest chad but if your gender ratios are shit where you live you are incel/locationcel. demographics are over looked a lot. watch incelmatics/first he goes into this

stoning season is near boyos :feelsaww: