Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill afghanistan: the homeland af based!

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
receive your neet n stfu

Taliban is based

Why? I have no problem with having a beard. I'm too lazy to shave anyway.
you're a kafir and have to pay kharaj, even if you convert to Islam you will never be considered as true Muslim by them.

The Taliban is probably going to rule the world one day. They've already defeated America once and they have the best chance of conquering the entire planet after America is defeated or destroyed in WW3. Without foids and Jews holding them back, they will have the upper hand against all enemies.

you're a kafir and have to pay kharaj, even if you convert to Islam you will never be considered as true Muslim by them.
Becoming a Muslim is not difficult. You go to a mosque and recite the shahada in front of witnesses. Aschhadu an la ilaha illa-lah wa aschhadu anna muhammadan rasulu-lah. "I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger".

That's all. Rudimentary knowledge of Arabic, which you improve over time, is enough to convince the brothers that you have good intentions. Then you watch videos on YouTube on how to pray properly or let the brothers teach you. You only have to pray in the mosque on Fridays. Nobody notices what you do at home. Otherwise, life is probably the same as usual. Except that you can oppress women and own an AK47.

I want to move to that part of the world ngl

Afghanistan and Chechnia-Dagestan.The 2 last remaining bastions of real masculinity