Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Afghanistan: Teen Sluts on Suicide Watch After Dreams of Cock Quest Obliterated

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Major

Afghanistan: Teen Sluts on Suicide Watch After Dreams of Cock Quest Obliterated​

Andrew Anglin June 15, 2024

Afghan teen girls had one simple dream: to travel the world and get fucked by various men they determined to have high status.
Now those dreams are being flushed down the toilet like so many used condoms.
The Guardian:
Just over three years ago, Asma’s* future contained many possibilities. Aged 15, she was at secondary school. After that lay the prospect of university and then onwards, striding forwards into the rest of her life.
Like many Afghan girls, she understood that education was her route out of the isolation and repression that had constricted the lives of her mother and grandmother under the previous Taliban regime. She was part of a new generation of Afghan women who had the chance to build independent and economically autonomous lives.
HAHAHAHAHA!

NOT TODAY, CUNT!
YOU’RE GONNA BE THE FOURTH WIFE OF YOUR 47-YEAR-OLD COUSIN AND YOU’RE GOING TO KEEP YOUR WHORE MOUTH SHUT OR WISH YOU WOULD HAVE!
In May 2021, a few months before Taliban militants swept to power, Asma was in class when bombs began exploding outside her secondary school. She woke up in hospital to learn that 85 people, mostly other schoolgirls, had been killed. By the time she had started to recover, the Taliban were in charge and her chances of returning to school were over for good.
Well, that story doesn’t sound true at all.
But okay.
It is now past 1,000 days since the Taliban declared schools only for boys, and an estimated 1.2 million teenage girls such as Asma were in effect banned from secondary schools in Afghanistan.
What has happened to them since has been catastrophic: forced and early marriage, domestic violence, suicide, drug addiction and an eradication from all aspects of public life, with no end in sight.

“We’ve now reached 1,000 days, but there is no end date to the horror of what is happening to teenage girls in Afghanistan,” says Heather Barr from Human Rights Watch. “What the Taliban have done is not put the dreams of all these girls on hold, they have obliterated them.”

Without being able to go to school, Asma’s fate has been predictable. She has been forced into an early marriage to a man she didn’t know, exchanging the four walls of her father’s house for those of her new husband’s family.
She says she begged her parents not to force her into marriage. “When I told them about my studies and dreams, they laughed and said: ‘Since the Taliban has come, girls will never be allowed to study. It’s better to get on with your life and get married,’” says Asma.
Bitch, that goofy shit is over.
War’s over.
The Taliban won.
We’re going back to normal.
“[After the wedding], my husband’s family told me, ‘We bought you and paid for you, we didn’t get you for free. So you should be at home and working for us.’”

Benafasha* was 13 years old when the Taliban took power and her family decided that if she couldn’t go to school she had to get married. Her sister Qudsia* says that Benafasha was sent to live with her fiance who was instantly violent, brutally beating and abusing the now 16-year-old.
Qudsia says that Benafasha, desperate and afraid, went to the Taliban courts to ask to be allowed to separate. Instead, they sent her to prison.

“We had pictures demonstrating how he had beaten my sister, and text messages and voice recordings showing how he would insult and beat her,” says Qudsia.
“The judge took her husband’s side, saying women are always looking for a small excuse to separate. She was told that as long as she refuses to live with her fiance, she will remain in prison.”

* Names have been changed
I kinda think someone at the Guardian just made these stories up.
But overall, they are believable.
Women do not have rights in Afghanistan, because Afghanistan is run by the most masculine men on earth.

They might not have the highest IQs on average, but they have wisdom and discernment.
Frankly, it doesn’t take much wisdom or discernment to see that women being involved in public life is an utter disaster.
To believe women should have rights, you basically have to be retarded.

The story of the Taliban is a story of hope for the whole world.
The Taliban existing, right now, on the same planet as us, is proof that a better world is possible.
What it takes is strong men with determination who do not believe that power comes from voting for the right politicians.
Power does not come from voting.
Power comes from the bed of a Toyota Hilux.

I'm not a big fan of "men" either. Even with toilets out of the picture, other men are still enemies of incels and omega males.

Afghanistan: Teen Sluts on Suicide Watch After Dreams of Cock Quest Obliterated​

Andrew Anglin June 15, 2024

Afghan teen girls had one simple dream: to travel the world and get fucked by various men they determined to have high status.
Now those dreams are being flushed down the toilet like so many used condoms.
The Guardian:

HAHAHAHAHA!

NOT TODAY, CUNT!
YOU’RE GONNA BE THE FOURTH WIFE OF YOUR 47-YEAR-OLD COUSIN AND YOU’RE GOING TO KEEP YOUR WHORE MOUTH SHUT OR WISH YOU WOULD HAVE!

Well, that story doesn’t sound true at all.
But okay.

Bitch, that goofy shit is over.
War’s over.
The Taliban won.
We’re going back to normal.

But overall, they are believable.
Women do not have rights in Afghanistan, because Afghanistan is run by the most masculine men on earth.

They might not have the highest IQs on average, but they have wisdom and discernment.
Frankly, it doesn’t take much wisdom or discernment to see that women being involved in public life is an utter disaster.
To believe women should have rights, you basically have to be retarded.

The story of the Taliban is a story of hope for the whole world.
The Taliban existing, right now, on the same planet as us, is proof that a better world is possible.
What it takes is strong men with determination who do not believe that power comes from voting for the right politicians.
Power does not come from voting.
Power comes from the bed of a Toyota Hilux.

This is terrible, I can’t believe that 14 year old girls can’t get dicked down by Chadams anymore. We need to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of white men and billions of tax dollars in a 20 year war to rectify this!

This is terrible, I can’t believe that 14 year old girls can’t get dicked down by Chadams anymore. We need to sacrifice hundreds of thousands of white men and billions of tax dollars in a 20 year war to rectify this!
The Afghan and Iraq war was over 1 trillion a year

The Afghan and Iraq war was over 1 trillion a year
It’s worth it for those poor oppressed queens to be able to fuck a different Chadam every week though.

Until I am out of bullets or out of blood, I will fight for Hypergamy in the middle east!!!!

I'm not a big fan of "men" either. Even with toilets out of the picture, other men are still enemies of incels and omega males.
Foids are more of an enemy than other males

It’s worth it for those poor oppressed queens to be able to fuck a different Chadam every week though.

Until I am out of bullets or out of blood, I will fight for Hypergamy in the middle east!!!!
Duh all the Jews ran out of white women to fuck we need.to supply them with exotic women now next will be Chinese when we start ww3 with them to spread gay sex to there too

Of course, they did. It's easy clicks for money. Who's going to go there and verify it? :feelskek: :feelshaha:

The Taliban are backwards and live like we're still in 700 AD, but with guns, cars, and bombs. They're based, but unintentionally, because they're only doing what their religion tells them without any thought that goes into it. There's a snowflake's chance in hell that they understand the nature of women the way someone like Schopenhauer does and understand how destructive to society something like unmitigated hypergamy can be.

Men should realise that women are not on our side, they are on only the most attractive mens side.
What the Taliban have achieved is a victory over women who have held the power for too long.
Now they are back in their natural place, and ordinary men now have a chance at happiness.

Onlyfans being banned in Afghanistan is worse than the holocaust

We desperately need Sharia law in the West

Foids are more of an enemy than other males
Cutting off a macho jock's dick, and putting it in his mouth would be a funny way of going ER especially if it's a manlet faggot that compensates with napoleon complex.