Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Afghancels trying to thugmaxx in California

Good, that shithole needs to be nuked.

America just lets in every group of fifth column retards at this point

California truly brings the worst out of every ethnicity

America just lets in every group of fifth column retards at this point
USA is 58% white but will be about 25% white in 100 years at this rate of immigration.

By 2044, the USA will be 49% white (source). But who can trust these [Jew] statistics anymore? Look at the rate of illegal immigration. I don't think these stats. include the millions of illegals coming thorough the border. Go to any inner city and you will find is hard to see a single white person. Only like 10% of people I see in inner city Dallas are white. Only like 20% in FT worth Texas. Do you think that blacks/Hispanics are filling out their census and turning them in? Wouldn't be shocked if whites are already under 50%.

Lets hope that western Europe does not go the same route. Think its better for white nationalist Americans to move to Europe at this point. Plenty of nations/cities that are over 90% white. Just keep out of London, Urban Germany and Paris

Last edited:
USA is 58% white but will be about 25% white in 100 years at this rate of immigration.

By 2044, the USA will be 49% white (source). But who can trust these [Jew] statistics anymore? Look at the rate of illegal immigration. I don't think these stats. include the millions of illegals coming thorough the border. Go to any inner city and you will find is hard to see a single white person. Only like 10% of people I see in inner city Dallas are white. Only like 20% in FT worth Texas. Do you think that blacks/Hispanics are filling out their census and turning them in? Wouldn't be shocked if whites are already under 50%.

Lets hope that western Europe does not go the same route. Think its better for white nationalist Americans to move to Europe at this point. Plenty of nations/cities that are over 90% white. Just keep out of London, Urban Germany and Paris
Think its better for white nationalist Americans to move to Europe at this point. Plenty of nations/cities that are over 90% white. Just keep out of London, Urban Germany and Paris

If I were Chad, I would just take my family to Europe and live in a 90%+ white nation.

I thought afghans were Brown terrorists

Bro with the jihad John mask :feelsbaton: