Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Afgan foids pick up guns to "fight" Taliban as the Taliban continue to advance

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-

"Their worst fear is that they will disrespect them"​

"I don't like the scarf:foidSoy:"​

"She has to wear a scarf:foidSoy:"​

"If Taliban come I have to wear the scarf and it's awful for me:foidSoy:"​

Fuck me. It's like a bad parody. Foids are seething they have to wear a scarf and not be whores if the Taliban are around.
Mind you the Taliban are the good guys. US has no moral right to invade a country and drone strike people because muh sexual rights, muh homosexuals and other garbage.
But that is what would happen if we ever created a prosperous civilization. Those ugly Jew owned mixed race mongrels would carpet bomb our beutiful Incelkanda (incel wakanda) for not respecting women,

foids will lose. superpowers couldn't mog Taliban how can some foids?

JFL at foids thinking they have any chance.

Jfl where have they been for the last 20+ years, it's too late now. Time to accept your fate.

Talibans truly live up to their name :feelsmage:

Students of the blackpill.

I put "fight" in quotation marks because women rarely fight. They just pose for pictures to shame men into fighting and to look cool. That's the oldest trick in the book. Remember all those french "resistance" fighters who took photo ops with captured German soldiers after US troops took over Paris? Yesh. No real female action caught on tape before that

I put "fight" in quotation marks because women rarely fight. They just pose for pictures to shame men into fighting and to look cool. That's the oldest trick in the book. Remember all those french "resistance" fighters who took photo ops with captured German soldiers after US troops took over Paris? Yesh. No real female action caught on tape before that
ye that's true too. very few real foids recorded fighting. only remember seeing some Kurdish ones who actually fought and then got mogged by Turks and ISIS

They fight for american soldiers dicks.

Women can't withstand or adapt through prolonged conflict engagements, the Taliban is going to mop the floor with those armed Afghani foids. The ugly ones will be executed, the beautiful ones will be raped into submission, and some will just be tortured to death for sport as sending a public message, usually how these war things end.

Last edited:
Hope they are taken as second wives by the talibanis.

They fight for american soldiers dicks.
HaHa, there's probably some truth to this.
Anytime a group of foids come across a group of men that have nothing to lose, or, believes in dying for their God they should be extremely worried. That's basically what has made the Taliban successful over there.

Women will never be able to develop that kind of mindset like men, which is why they'll always lose in the end.

Women don't know what it is like to have nothing to lose, it is something they'll never fully understand or recognize. The Taliban is basically the Islamic militia equivalent of that.
Hope they are taken as second wives by the talibanis.
Those that are lucky or fortunate will be, those guys in Afghanistan have a habit of executing the purely disobedient. Should be interesting to watch this a far and see how it plays out overtime.

Last edited:
Are Afgan women white

Lol, never in history has an all female army defeated an all male army.

JFL at foids thinking they have any chance.

Talibans truly live up to their name :feelsmage:

Students of the blackpill.

Women can't withstand or adapt through prolonged conflict engagements, the Taliban is going to mop the floor with those armed Afghani foids. The ugly ones will be executed, the beautiful ones will be raped into submission, and some will just be tortured to death for sport as sending a public message, usually how these war things end.

I hope based taliban will stone and beat these bitches as they deserve

Oh no, not the strong women :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: The taliban will shit themselves in fear :feelshaha:

Proof that "misogynist" cultures end up winning at the end

How the fuck are they going to be able to fight one of the best guerrilla movements in history, the Taliban have been constantly fighting everyday for the past 25 or so years, years of USA occupation couldn't do it and yet aren't they meant to be the best army in the world

Women talk about their made up oppression way too much despite being privileged as hell.

they cannot use their pussy power against the taliban, ergo taliban is not cucked

Taliban is gonna blast these bitches into pieces. Dumbasses.

when did he deleted his account bold eagle fucker.

I hope the Taliban beats the shit out of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back