Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Affording to be bluepilled is the greatest commodity there is

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
the more garbage and miserable your life is, the less you can afford to continue to be blissfully bluepilled in life.

Whether it is extreme poverty, shit genes, abusive upbringing, etc, unless you’re a low iq absolute retard (which is a blessing in many ways), you “grew up” very prematurely and very quickly, because you just stopped being able to afford blue pill bliss and ignorance

Whenever you see someone and wonder, how are they this old and still seem absolutely oblivious to everything, it is likely because they are a privileged piece of shit that grew up with good genes, good parents, and in a coddled safe environment with no trauma

It’s why whenever I see a young kid and he already looks depressed or empty inside, in a genuine and fully real way (not what foids and normies love to meme as “dead inside”, because they don’t know, they have genetic and upbringing privilege so this doesn’t apply to them and never will), I feel sad. Because I know his life is garbage and he has already lost that privilege of innocence and naivety.

Last edited:
These normies man.

This is so true, it's the same reason why kids of rich people often don't know what stuff costs or how to budget, they blow through money like crazy (some of them get a harsh dose of reality when the money occasionally runs out), meanwhile poor kids often know all of the cost saving tips and tricks and know they are poor from a young age