Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Affording LL surgery, not telling my shady family

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★★★★
He never has pictures of me in the home or in his office like he did for my siblings.

My brother is a deadbeat who never had a real job except 2 years stint being employed by my dad's friend (who hated him and eventually fired him), yet somehow he was able to get a cute asian girl (who had daddy issues) cling onto him and pay for his shit and get knocked up. However he has a good facial structure (though out of shape and obese) and over 6 ft tall. My dad defended the shit out of my brother. My mother scratched the shit out of me for confronting my brother for abandoning his kid. I am way fitter and leaner than my brother, worked since I was 18, was military and used that to pay for school, have a STEM degree and worked multiple jobs but still a virgin. The ex girlfriend, who I was talking to while she was pregnant and alone, talked about staying in touch and letting me get to know my niece but once she saw me in person she said she plans to cut contact with everyone from our family. I knew she was gonna change her mind once she saw me :feelsrope:

My dad claims to have some money he wants me to inherit, and suggested me to get plastic surgery and offered to finance it, and complains about my height. My sister judges me for considering plastic surgery, and said my dad went around telling other family members I am the one who asked him for plastic surgery money (I didn't). Well I just might. I could use that inheritance money NOW. I want to ask my dad to cover my height surgery of like $200k, but I bet I would get judged even harder. I am judged and treated differently by my own family for being short and uglier, and then judged for trying to improve it.

I am wondering if it's even worth bringing this up or if it's just an opportunity to be humiliated (but then they shit talk me anyway). I don't earn enough money on my own to qualify for medical loans of 200k. I am also worried they will try to visit me and break my legs if they knew where I will have surgery so I can't get away from them again.

NGL, if he was serious, he probably had a 10k surgery in mind, I doubt he knows it costs 200k

NGL, if he was serious, he probably had a 10k surgery in mind, I doubt he knows it costs 200k
yeah probably but he can afford it ngl if he really wanted to, he paid more than 200k to get my sister through med school

He never has pictures of me in the home or in his office like he did for my siblings.

My brother is a deadbeat who never had a real job except 2 years stint being employed by my dad's friend (who hated him and eventually fired him), yet somehow he was able to get a cute asian girl (who had daddy issues) cling onto him and pay for his shit and get knocked up. However he has a good facial structure (though out of shape and obese) and over 6 ft tall. My dad defended the shit out of my brother. My mother scratched the shit out of me for confronting my brother for abandoning his kid. I am way fitter and leaner than my brother, worked since I was 18, was military and used that to pay for school, have a STEM degree and worked multiple jobs but still a virgin. The ex girlfriend, who I was talking to while she was pregnant and alone, talked about staying in touch and letting me get to know my niece but once she saw me in person she said she plans to cut contact with everyone from our family. I knew she was gonna change her mind once she saw me :feelsrope:

My dad claims to have some money he wants me to inherit, and suggested me to get plastic surgery and offered to finance it, and complains about my height. My sister judges me for considering plastic surgery, and said my dad went around telling other family members I am the one who asked him for plastic surgery money (I didn't). Well I just might. I could use that inheritance money NOW. I want to ask my dad to cover my height surgery of like $200k, but I bet I would get judged even harder. I am judged and treated differently by my own family for being short and uglier, and then judged for trying to improve it.

I am wondering if it's even worth bringing this up or if it's just an opportunity to be humiliated (but then they shit talk me anyway). I don't earn enough money on my own to qualify for medical loans of 200k. I am also worried they will try to visit me and break my legs if they knew where I will have surgery so I can't get away from them again.
shieeet buy lifts instead of LL.

Go for it, Stretch!

very
why the fuck is it so expensive ? It's not that difficult of a surgery, it just takes a lot of time.
Probably because of demand of the best doctors with a reputation, and nobody wants to fuck with their ability to walk so they want somene reputable because the potential consequences are so dire