Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Affect on my mental health

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
I've been falling into a downward spiral at a faster and faster rate. My suicidal thoughts are becoming more and more vivid and intense, and there isn't a day that goes by where I don't considering ending my own life.

I can't even talk to anyone in public like a normal person anymore; I'm too concerned about my appearance. No one can help me, as every bit of advice is the same generic trash recycled over and over. I can't get a therapist, they won't give me any better insight.

I can't kill myself. It would ruin the lives of my parents, the only people who love me and cared about raising me. There's no hope for me but to live out this cruel existence until I die of natural causes. My plan is to get a job and support my family, confining myself indoors until I pass.

Get a hobby bruh, get some isolation bruh, take a rest bruh.
Actually i am not joking with those. Hobbymaxx is the best.

If you get a shit job things will only get worse.

find some copes and talk to us.

Man I can understand how you feel living that deathnik life

sorry bud, im here if you ever want to talk, keep coping w us. ones of the most realistic copes seems to be plastic surgery

Last edited:
is this forum influencing your mindset? if so you should stop taking it so seriously.

If you go the hobby route find a hobby that's traditionally MEN ONLY, like rc cars, ham radio, woodworking, linux user group, mens church group etc. Most of these are also creative outlets that you learn very useful skills in for resume, networking, etc.

Find something to live for because nobody else is going to put up quest markers for your ass, you gotta have goals even if theyre just outliving the people who made you suffer.

is this forum influencing your mindset? if so you should stop taking it so seriously.
No this is the only place I can vent properly and cool down. Though I'll admit getting blackpilled from 4chan really made life harsh for me and cost me a lot of friendships.

What job are you planning to do in future?