Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aesthetic van rotmaxxer

looks very comfy

:feelscomfy: This would be the life man. Plus he has a big following on YouTube, and probably makes decent money.

Based ricecel. My couch and desk serves me the same purpose, its where i spend 90% of timr

:feelscomfy: This would be the life man. Plus he has a big following on YouTube, and probably makes decent money.
This is a trend on youtube, living modestly on the go, countless such channels. This is probably only for the content, he most likely has a mogger house.

This is a trend on youtube, living modestly on the go, countless such channels. This is probably only for the content, he most likely has a mogger house.
Even just a van with a mattress would be very livable.

Even just a van with a mattress would be very livable.
Yeah, for single guys like us, i wouldnt care one bit. Enough to have electricity for games and means to prepare myself some food and for me it would be enough for life. Im kinda envious of him. My house is not much bigger and its not better than his truck, its built probably 200 years ago and its made of mud lol.