Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Aegosexuality: Even as sex-negative/repulsed culture is winning, incels are losing

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
A lot of SJWs are extremely sex-repulsed and in many ways their disgust for seeing intimacy or displays of sexuality onscreen is winning. It's now quite rare to see a good pair of bimbo tits onscreen, or something like an erotic thriller. It used to be completely taboo to show peni onscreen, but now fag dick is everywhere on HBO. Birthing people don't even want to see this-- literally only faggots want to see dick onscreen. But the holes will turn the other cheek, in this case, as well as to fat woman sexuality, because at least it's 'progressive.'

I wish these people were more love-repulsed than sex-repulsed. If they were then they would be awesome allies in shaming PDA and romance related holidays like Valentines Day, which I feel would be a lot more useful not only for themselves but us incels.

They have no reason not to be love-repulsed other than them thinking that they have the high ground on the situation. But this also goes back to the idea that female asexuality is mostly performative, or rather it's a sign of just an abnormally low-sex drive, or they are hyper giga Chad only. If you go into any ace or aro community they are full of birthing people that not only had sex, but are partnered, and many are polyamorous 'queerplatonics' too. It's absolutely ridiculous. There is nothing more empty and inconsistent than female asexuality. These birthing holes just want to masquerde as Madonna and be the whores they are naturally as a ultra hypergamous virgin mating strategy.

In a weird way, in applying these aberrant sexuality copings to incels, I think it's possible that many fakecels are possibly aegosexual meaning that you are actually IRL sex-repulsed, but you like to jack off to Stacies or what have you like any other bro-- it's just that your sexuality has been so underdeveloped (by NOT having teen sex as a teen) it's catostrophic to do anything about it IRL. But I would also caveat that it's also like sex has no fuckin point unless you can fuck a Stacy. So I call bullshit on the entire idea of Aegosexuality, and that fakecels are more likely to be Staceysexuals, much like many females are Chadsexuals.

Last edited:
ace or aro
No such thing, they are aro/trans/xyz whatever my ass in front of of everyone but whenever they see gigachad, they automatically become straight

No such thing, they are aro/trans/xyz whatever my ass in front of of everyone but whenever they see gigachad, they automatically become straight
exactly it's like everyone of these fucks are autists that think you can classify sexuality into pokemon monsters.

They think the more exotic of a pokemon sexuality they have, the more powerful they are, but at the end of the day they are all vanilla pidgeys

exactly it's like everyone of these fucks are autists that think you can classify sexuality into pokemon monsters.

They think the more exotic of a pokemon sexuality they have, the more powerful they are, but at the end of the day they are all vanilla pidgeys

Autism community is ruined by these degenerate retards. As discussed in another thread, they reject all the true sufferers of the 'tism (straight males that are incel) while the bluepilled autists and female autists are indulging in faggotry, transgenderism, and furries.

Most BP are magikarps (useless and only boosted to power with help from others)

A lot of SJWs are extremely sex-repulsed and in many ways their disgust for seeing intimacy or displays of sexuality onscreen is winning. It's now quite rare to see a good pair of bimbo tits onscreen, or something like an erotic thriller. It used to be completely taboo to show peni onscreen, but now fag dick is everywhere on HBO. Birthing people don't even want to see this-- literally only faggots want to see dick onscreen. But the holes will turn the other cheek, in this case, as well as to fat woman sexuality, because at least it's 'progressive.'

I wish these people were more love-repulsed than sex-repulsed. If they were then they would be awesome allies in shaming PDA and romance related holidays like Valentines Day, which I feel would be a lot more useful not only for themselves but us incels.

They have no reason not to be love-repulsed other than them thinking that they have the high ground on the situation. But this also goes back to the idea that female asexuality is mostly performative, or rather it's a sign of just an abnormally low-sex drive, or they are hyper giga Chad only. If you go into any ace or aro community they are full of birthing people that not only had sex, but are partnered, and many are polyamorous 'queerplatonics' too. It's absolutely ridiculous. There is nothing more empty and inconsistent than female asexuality. These birthing holes just want to masquerde as Madonna and be the whores they are naturally as a ultra hypergamous virgin mating strategy.

In a weird way, in applying these aberrant sexuality copings to incels, I think it's possible that many fakecels are possibly aegosexual meaning that you are actually IRL sex-repulsed, but you like to jack off to Stacies or what have you like any other bro-- it's just that your sexuality has been so underdeveloped (by NOT having teen sex as a teen) it's catostrophic to do anything about it IRL. But I would also caveat that it's also like sex has no fuckin point unless you can fuck a Stacy. So I call bullshit on the entire idea of Aegosexuality, and that fakecels are more likely to be Staceysexuals, much like many females are Chadsexuals.
Absolutely the modern world is the most anti sex

Can I use your post as a reddit

I havent seen a tiddy in any modern movie

I can't keep up with all these dumbass categories progressives keep coming up with to make up for their lack of personality.

I came to this conclusion about 5 years ago, at first this ace idea made sense, of acesexual being someone completely uninterested in sex, but as I heard self proclaimed acesexual women talk about how they had and sometimes want sex, it became clear how this is yet another female made up charade evade non-chads

Also this entire paragraph is retarded
But I would also caveat that it's also like sex has no fuckin point unless you can fuck a Stacy. So I call bullshit on the entire idea of Aegosexuality, and that fakecels are more likely to be Staceysexuals, much like many females are Chadsexuals.