Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Advocate Doggy Poll

In the next ten years Advocate Doggy will.......

• Becomes a lifelong meth head

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
This poll is purely for incels.is research only, super-secret you guys, you can't tell anyone about this. :feelsEhh:

Pepe old man clip board thumbnail

No option for "becomes a driplord", strange

He is going to get frustrated that foids don’t like him despite all he does fighting evil inkwells so will go on a shooting spree

I think one day all the delusion and the lies will catch up to him, and he'll reach the point when he won't be able to lie to himself anymore.

I think one day all the delusion and the lies will catch up to him, and he'll reach the point when he won't be able to lie to himself anymore.
Possibly, many of us are former simps, when I was in my teens I know that I was. Would say anything just to get a girl to like me, in reality, that never works. :feelsjuice::yes:

He’s a school shooter stereotype

Either tranny or bbc sissy

Gets married to a leftist woman who eventually divorces him taking all his money away.
[UWSL]Lol what money? He is 35 and still leeching off his parents because he's too autistic to even hold a job.[/UWSL]

advocate will become a eunuch :feelsjuice:

I guess the '' becomes a methhead'' option counts as him being homeless. He will definitely be homeless

Become a tranny! :feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back