Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Advise for youngcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 11032
  • Start date
Deleted member 11032

Deleted member 11032

Looksmatch please
-
I see people post here that are 17 and most here tell them to get off this forum. I would concur. I won't discuss my own personal experiences because I don't want to break the rules but if you are between the ages of 16 and 20ish this is the time when you have the best chance of ascending (with a quality girl). When I was younger I saw a lot of ugly guys get with attractive emo girls because they were just in the right place at the right time. I'm not saying these girls stayed with the guy but because girl's sex drive is very high around this age they would fool around with different guys of different attractive scales and not give it a second thought. I also believe this is because they haven't fully developed an arrogant and self entitlement. The girl could be incredibly beautiful but her self esteem may be low.
Long story short be around people your own age when you are young and do not waste it staying inside the house. If you are lucky enough to be young you have an excuse to hang around skate parks and places like that and not be considered creepy. Trust me these are the best years of your life. Let's say you are a 2/10, this is the age where you can get a girl of better quality but when you get older it's over.

Man, what you write here sounds so early 2000's-ish. Soiciety has chaged much since the advent of the Instagram/Snapchat/Tinder era.

That may be true 2 decades ago or older, around my time 2000s decade, already they are arrogant and self entitled

Man, what you write here sounds so early 2000's-ish. Soiciety has chaged much since the advent of the Instagram/Snapchat/Tinder era.
Yeah but at the end of the day girls use those sites for attention. They are much more likely to do something with a guy in the heat of the moment seeing them face to face. Especially if they are drunk. Alcohol lowers their inhibitions. Anyone reading this who is a teenager get out there seriously.

You are crazy if you think 2/10 would be able to get laid with today's young foids.

Why so hostile? Oscar Wilde said youth is wasted on the young. Think about it. Think how many people would trade billions of pounds to be youthful again. I look old for my age. Always have. It's a very short window when you are teen then it's over and the self entitlement augments to an astronomical scale.

Teenagers OUT

Yeah but at the end of the day girls use those sites for attention. They are much more likely to do something with a guy in the heat of the moment seeing them face to face. Especially if they are drunk. Alcohol lowers their inhibitions. Anyone reading this who is a teenager get out there seriously.

Man, the mentality changed, it's not about attention anymore; they already got plenty of that. Now it's just the matter of finding the most aesthetically pleasing mate.

Basic evolutionary biology unleashed. We worked thousands of years to contain our vile impulses, only for a single generation to deconstruct it all.

We witness the fall of Rome all over again man!

You think this guy would be able to get a girlfriend just because he's young?

3j 4UWGCrpgkC9EUqmjZwE9VOaiKFLRc9G5m Xq90xs

Well it's too late for me so what purp
it's true though. It will get only worse once agepill gets you.
Agepill has already got me. I'm curious how many males here are under 20? If you are you must take advantage of youth. You can never get it back. Once it's gone it's gone.

Man, the mentality changed, it's not about attention anymore; they already got plenty of that. Now it's just the matter of finding the most aesthetically pleasing mate.

Basic evolutionary biology unleashed. We worked thousands of years to contain our vile impulses, only for a single generation to deconstruct it all.

We witness the fall of Rome all over again man!

Why so hostile? Oscar Wilde said youth is wasted on the young. Think about it. Think how many people would trade billions of pounds to be youthful again. I look old for my age. Always have. It's a very short window when you are teen then it's over and the self entitlement augments to an astronomical scale.

Nice cope

Being young is only fun if you are a chad or skilled Normie

You think this guy would be able to get a girlfriend just because he's young?

View attachment 30316
If he grew his hair in an emo way, became popular in skate parks and adopted the persona of the 'ugly funny guy' he could possibly get an ugly girliif she was drunk. But when he is 25 or 30. Forget about it. All I'm saying is the probability to ascend is greatly increased in this age group. Let me put it another way. If the chances of you getting laid are 3%. As you get older it goes down to 2% then 1.
Nice cope

Being young is only fun if you are a chad or skilled Normie
Anyone whether they are ugly or a male model looks better young. This is a fact. Some people here have posted that they want to give life 'one more shot' with gymcelling and looksmaxing etc. Youth is the key not just because you look better but because the girl's self esteem is lower. When the girls get to 21 they are self entitled beyond belief.

Last edited:
Agepill has already got me. I'm curious how many males here are under 20?
too many... and the majority of them never approached a women. I know if you're ugly it seems hopeless, but if you don't try everything in your youth, you'll regret it when you are older.

too many... and the majority of them never approached a women. I know if you're ugly it seems hopeless, but if you don't try everything in your youth, you'll regret it when you are older.
So we are in agreement then. Good.

I see people post here that are 17 and most here tell them to get off this forum. I would concur. I won't discuss my own personal experiences because I don't want to break the rules but if you are between the ages of 16 and 20ish this is the time when you have the best chance of ascending (with a quality girl). When I was younger I saw a lot of ugly guys get with attractive emo girls because they were just in the right place at the right time. I'm not saying these girls stayed with the guy but because girl's sex drive is very high around this age they would fool around with different guys of different attractive scales and not give it a second thought. I also believe this is because they haven't fully developed an arrogant and self entitlement. The girl could be incredibly beautiful but her self esteem may be low.
Long story short be around people your own age when you are young and do not waste it staying inside the house. If you are lucky enough to be young you have an excuse to hang around skate parks and places like that and not be considered creepy. Trust me these are the best years of your life. Let's say you are a 2/10, this is the age where you can get a girl of better quality but when you get older it's over.

Bluepill cope.

Bluepill cope.
No it's through empirical observation and biological theory. A fat ugly girl will have low self esteem as a teen and a teen incel should take advantage of this. By the time she is 18-20 she will think she deserves chad.