Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Advices for youngcels

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
1 Don't be confident.
2 Stay away from society
3 Don't work
4 Dreams of good life will lead you to misery sickness and slavery. Don't dream about.
5 Don't buy expencive things and ruin economy
6 Exercise your body strength for the purpose of self defence
7 Hate foids chads cucks gays and societiy
8 Redirect sexual urges to hate and energy of to be against society.
9 learn useful things for survival
10 Read pessimisic misanthropic literature
11 Never surrender to hope.

> 2 Stay away from society

Isn't that a defeatist attitude, though ?

Ideally society must be conquered, not given up on.

Rope now and avoid a life of suffering

My advice to youngcels is you dont belong here have a nice day

How about advice for old people.

Keep your body healthy.
Might be generic but it's important.

> 2 Stay away from society

Isn't that a defeatist attitude, though ?

Ideally society must be conquered, not given up on.

Defeatism is strength.
We form our own society that is built on despair hate and revolt

1 Don't be confident.
2 Stay away from society
3 Don't work
4 Dreams of good life will lead you to misery sickness and slavery. Don't dream about.
5 Don't buy expencive things and ruin economy
6 Exercise your body strength for the purpose of self defence
7 Hate foids chads cucks gays and societiy
8 Redirect sexual urges to hate and energy of to be against society.
9 learn useful things for survival
10 Read pessimisic misanthropic literature
11 Never surrender to hope.
High IQ except for #3. I'm going to eventually have to work if I dont want to end up homeless.
My advice to youngcels is you dont belong here have a nice day
Bluepill cope. Incel at 18 = Incel at 25+. No coping around it.

High IQ except for #3. I'm going to eventually have to work if I dont want to end up homeless.

Don't work. If you have to then just kill yourself. No slavery.

Am a youngcel :feelsautistic:

The brutality of the agepill only gets understood when you lived it through. I cant look at any highschool age or 20s women without feeling like someones gonna lock me up in thus country. All while chads fucking her brains out and orbiters are atleast getting some attention and entertainment. Once agepill hits youre a real incel. Until then stay out

Am a youngcel :feelsautistic:
same
Wojaksad

The brutality of the agepill only gets understood when you lived it through. I cant look at any highschool age or 20s women without feeling like someones gonna lock me up in thus country. All while chads fucking her brains out and orbiters are atleast getting some attention and entertainment. Once agepill hits youre a real incel. Until then stay out
How does this have to do with "increasing" my 0.0000000001% chance of ascension? I will still be an incel kissless virgin at 25 and beyond.

Also dont forget that you were a youngcel at some point as well.

low IQ...

1) Moneymaxx
2) Sea max if you can
3) Fuck whores
4) Become a pimp

How does this have to do with "increasing" my 0.0000000001% chance of ascension? I will still be an incel kissless virgin at 25 and beyond.

Also dont forget that you were a youngcel at some point as well.
If you believe it is truly over enjoy being on here for the next few decades. I assume youre still in highschool and if I were you id atleast try to lowinhibitionmax. Go for it all.

Or just be smart with your money tbh. I cant cope without money, im neet rn and i use my parents' money.
But if i was poor i would choose to slave away cuz all my copes are depending on money. (not too expensive copes but still)

If you believe it is truly over enjoy being on here for the next few decades. I assume youre still in highschool and if I were you id atleast try to lowinhibitionmax. Go for it all.
I'm a high school senior and I graduate in June 2020. After that, the 0.00000000001% chance becomes 0.0% :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:.

At least I still have my bros on here :feelzez:. Normies and foids can go fuck themselves.

very low IQ. if ur still a teen u should inject T, HGH and try to ascend

Solid advice ngl.

Give up, theres nothing you can do

Only neet if you're sub 3 genetic garbage and you look like some variation of this, to where people mock you, smirk, and laugh at you in public.
th

Only neet if you're sub 3 genetic garbage and you look like some variation of this, to where people mock you, smirk, and laugh at you in public.
th
Mogs me because white

Low IQ and cucked

So i'm french and i have 17 and i think your advices are good, safe the 3 and 7.

Low IQ tbh, here's my advice for youngcels:

1 - Roid, testosterone and HGHmaxx ASAP;
2 - Learn atleast one martial art for self defense;
3 - Don't let normans and Chads all over you, call the normans out, and try to cut contact with them if they shit on you, can't call out a Chad who treats you unfairly without getting lynched by normans tho so just try to cut contact;
4 - Try to find something that will let you careermax that you have decent talent for and pump tons of effort there to shit on the competition, you have lots of motivators for this, the thrill of victory when you're used to being kicked down, the realization you are disadvantaged socially, and last but not least, being incel and wageslaving at the same time is HORRIBLE;
5 - This is probably the most important part, DO NOT let foids manipulate you, remember that if you feel a sudden urge to be nice to a foid who has done nothing for you, you're being drugged by her copulins and acting irrationaly from sexual attraction, she does not feel attracted to nor genuinely love ugly men like you, but is trying to make you a doormat orbiter, never do anything for them for free;

th
This picture makes me want to cry because this is my face.

No OP. Much better advice would be approach as much as you can and don't be a larping autistic zoomer piece of shit.

If such a strategy bears no fruit until they're past college age, then they can take your advice.