Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Advice: Train your neck

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★
A big neck looks more intimidating and it's one of the only muscle groups that are visible when you are wearing clothes.

Having a strong neck is very useful in protecting the brain against concussions. Boxers and wrestlers are training their necks. Race car drivers and jet pilots too. As members of I.N.C.E.L. everyone is against us, and depending on where you live, anyone could punch you in the face out of nowhere. A strong neck reduces the chance of a knockout and protects the brain. A strong neck is also very important in a car crash as it dampens the impact and reduces the acceleration that the brain is subjected to inside the skull.

How? I have a pencil neck.

You could be intimidating like this guy
B8C41A29 9DE9 459C 9638 800CF34516C4

I already do, burger king

it's all genetics plus most of the neck exercises don't do nothing at all.

if you really want to get a thick strong neck then you should put 50kg bags of semoul on top of your head and you will get a massive neck.

sures gonna help me being 5'2

it's all genetics plus most of the neck exercises don't do nothing at all.

if you really want to get a thick strong neck then you should put 50kg bags of semoul on top of your head and you will get a massive neck.
Yes, how it looks like is mostly genetic. But you can still get a lot stronger. I am doing neck curls with 30kg.

Fatties mogging with 0 neck

sures gonna help me being 5'2
Feel bad for SEAcels, tbh, subhuman as fuck. I can't think of a single redeeming feature the average gook could have. :feelsugh:

I'm gonna do some neck exercises in my home gym
Istockphoto 1265400071 612x612

true.

i highly recommend snatch high pulls for neck/traps.

mix that in with rolling on your head or get a weighted neck harness

Already thick nigga

Im not a semite buddy boyo im a curry
Curries are pencil necks when young, but jabba the hut neck when older. Shit fat storage in the face.