Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Advice to incels being bullied at school by foids

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Unzip your pants and show your dick to her right there in class. If that goes to your record or you get expelled; then, fuck it. Teenage girls are horny 24/7; the only thing they love is dick. I guarantee you that she will masturbate at night thinking about your dick. When women bully men is because they want dick and they ain't getting none, you dig? now go and do what I said.

literally JFL at being bullied. have you never been in fight ? just punch them in face for fuck's sake,even if they kill you,at least die like a man.

literally JFL at being bullied. have you never been in fight ? just punch them in face for fuck's sake,even if they kill you,at least die like a man.
Works with males only imagine if u punch foid at school you will get kicked out or some shit

Works with males only imagine if u punch foid at school you will get kicked out or some shit
once a foid made fun of me and I just punched her lol. then they said it to my parents

What if your dick is small asfuck?

I was expecting this.

Be serious, you’d lose more letting the rage get to you.
I once spilled soda on a kids head and the principal told me that the next incident of similar magnitude would get me expelled.

If foids bully you, just go away without caring.
Since most foids aren’t strong or physically violent (Unlike male bullies and savages), they’ll get pissed off For not being successful in their attempts to shame you.

The worst thing is to give them what they want.
Don’t feed the troll, don’t feed their perverse agenda, don’t help them in making you miserable.

Best thing I can tell you is to read a book somewhere calm. In your school/uni during breaks.
In class, either sit in the front row only, or the total back row of the class.

Be serious, you’d lose more letting the rage get to you.
I once spilled soda on a kids head and the principal told me that the next incident of similar magnitude would get me expelled.

If foids bully you, just go away without caring.
Since most foids aren’t strong or physically violent (Unlike male bullies and savages), they’ll get pissed off For not being successful in their attempts to shame you.

The worst thing is to give them what they want.
Don’t feed the troll, don’t feed their perverse agenda, don’t help them in making you miserable.

Best thing I can tell you is to read a book somewhere calm. In your school/uni during breaks.
In class, either sit in the front row only, or the total back row of the class.
I think bullying is common thing in US unlike here. There were bullying attemps against me but I put them down,I mean,here you can get into fight for looking at a guy's eyes. I think different cultures.

What kind of pussy allows himself to get bullied by girls

What kind of pussy allows himself to get bullied by girls
The exact people who end up on this site years later.

Edit: Also single mothers and cucked fathers may have something to do with it.

based

dude is a fucking foid like wtf, have some self respect

*only works if you’re a bigdickcel

This is a horrible advice. Instead listen to our lord and savior and follow his path.
D42C5081 C164 405A B5C2 6B8D04196408

Shoot that fucker up boyyy..,..... On garrys mod using custom models.

"it's just a shit test bro, she just wants your attention"

She'll only masturbate to your dick if you're Chad.

Fellow youngcels, this is what you should really do when you're being picked on by foids in HS:

Tags-Goer-Watches-Men-Leather-Strap-Automatic-Mechanical-Skeleton-Watches-Men-Casual-Wristwatch-Small-Seconds-men.jpg
800px_COLOURBOX12581805.jpg

i wish foids bullied me.. it seems like fun...
I think they only bully manlets.... they would stay away from ogres like me

nice try cucktears

It’s not fun. Trust me. You can’t retaliate in the slightest or else they will cry BOOLYING while getting off the hook making our lives a living hell.

I’m not quite a manlet but not quite an ogre either, I’m in that middle ground at 5’11”. I got bullied every day in my old school. Got a week of detention for saying a mean word in retaliation.

This does not work for fatty dicklets and dicklets. Only works for BBCs and bigdicks which are fakecels if they are not below 2.5 / 10.

Last edited: