Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Advice:Start martial arts

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

I need a sheboon gf now
★★★★★
Unlike the gym, progress on martial arts isn't so dependent on genetics (I'm not saying its not entirely undependent on genetics) and if you compete you have a chance to fuck up any chad you come across in competition like I had a jiu jitsu tournament recently and I nearly submitted a chad and I was happy I beat the living shit out of him and if you dont want to compete thats totally ok. Martial arts are a really good hobby for incels specifically jiu jitsu since grappling is a manlet dominant sport.

Edit: Powerlifting is probably a good sport for incels too.

Last edited:
Martial arts are a cope

Unlike the gym, progress on martial arts isn't so dependent on genetics (I'm not saying its not entirely undependent on genetics) and if you compete you have a chance to fuck up any chad you come across in competition like I had a jiu jitsu tournament recently and I nearly submitted a chad and I was happy I beat the living shit out of him and if you dont want to compete thats totally ok. Martial arts are a really good hobby for incels specifically jiu jitsu since grappling is a manlet dominant sport.

Edit: Powerlifting is probably a good sport for incels too.
martial arts are noting if somone has a cross bow he can just shoot you.

i just go on long night walks to stay healthy , i have no energy for anything else.

Muay thai is goated. If you know how to use it you become a weapon, even as a framecel.

i just go on long night walks to stay healthy , i have no energy for anything else.
You can try running and jogging at night. With these 2 you might just build up energy and indurance

Muay thai is goated. If you know how to use it you become a weapon, even as a framecel.
Yep thats why martial arts are good because you could be a framelet and still be really good unlike bodybuilding.