Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Advice on not feeling like shit and panic attacks?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
visualize nothingness :bigbrain:

what're you feeling the panic attacks about, what is triggering them

accept your current situation and realize you cant change anything, that usually helps a bit for me

most likely drugs

Im in the same situation, I dont know what to do either...

:cryfeels:

cut back on caffeine and take valerian

helps me a bit

You are asking that on a place where everyone feels like shit.

what're you feeling the panic attacks about, what is triggering them
Everything
usually I drink or I go to sleep

there's better solutions but I'm not telling you them

killing yourself is the best remedy !
I am joking in the last sentence. I am not encouraging suicide. At all. But
Gtfo

Coooooooooooom

Also have a measuring tape nearby. Whenever you felt like shit, just measure your height:bigbrain:

Dude he is Chad lol
When he started out I believe he was fat and on the verge of suicide. :feelsclown:

Yet as they say “it’s always darkest before the dawn” and so at his lowest moment if memory serves correct he had an epiphany that eventually led to him becoming the mega Chad you see in these videos. :feelsthink:

Sure not everyone can transform themselves into a physical prime Chad due to bone structure abnormalities and such but still with time and practice a person really can change some of the way that they think and feel for the better. :feelshehe:

When he started out I believe he was fat and on the verge of suicide. :feelsclown:

Yet as they say “it’s always darkest before the dawn” and so at his lowest moment if memory serves correct he had an epiphany that eventually led to him becoming the mega Chad you see in these videos. :feelsthink:

Sure not everyone can transform themselves into a physical prime Chad due to bone structure abnormalities and such but still with time and practice a person really can change some of the way that they think and feel for the better. :feelshehe:
And with surgery